5 replies to this topic

#1 ErnRemy OFFLINE  

ErnRemy

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1300
  • 19 Thanks
  • 148 posts

Posted May 31, 2012 - 11:20 PM

Can somebody get me pictures and dimension of the front center roller of the deck and the distance between the holes on the bracket the one I made up is not holding out and I need to make a new one.

#2 Petenpole OFFLINE  

Petenpole

• Contributor
  • Member No: 70
  • 145 Thanks
  • 149 posts

Posted June 01, 2012 - 06:46 AM

Can somebody get me pictures and dimension of the front center roller of the deck and the distance between the holes on the bracket the one I made up is not holding out and I need to make a new one.

Ern I can later today get you the dimsensions off of mine . The roller itself is very hard rubber.

Give me a few hours and I will have it for you .

PS do you need any parts of the steel bracket that is welded to the mower deck that holds the roller? If so I might be able to take the cutting torch and cut mine out for you. There would be some cost in shipping it to the Northern part of North America.

#3 ErnRemy OFFLINE  

ErnRemy

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1300
  • 19 Thanks
  • 148 posts

Posted June 01, 2012 - 08:36 AM

from the pictures that I have seen it is kind of an H shape the holds the roller and does the height adjusting. mine has the brackets with holes mounted on the mower I need everything else

#4 Petenpole OFFLINE  

Petenpole

• Contributor
  • 145 Thanks
  • 149 posts

Posted June 01, 2012 - 09:00 AM

Ern I went out and looked I dont have anything but the 2 arms on the mower deck and it appears you have those.

The roller is 5 & 3/8 inches long and 2.5 inches in diameter.

I am not attaching photos of the roller assymbly on my mower as this website is almost impossible for me to attach them. If you will send me your email address I will send them from my yahoo acct of heybluenmo2002@yahoo that way you know its me

Good luck and let me know

#5 massey driver OFFLINE  

massey driver

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 75
  • 1,076 Thanks
  • 1,445 posts

Posted June 01, 2012 - 10:09 AM

Hope this helps.The bearings in the roller are the same brg thats used in swather canvas rollers.The arms are 1 1/2" x 1/4" thick.The roller is 2 3/8" dia.x 5 3/4" long the holes are all 1/2" the pin is 10 1/4" long with a spring so you can chg postion of the roller height quickly.The width between the plates 6 3/4" x 5 1/2" long.The holes for the pin are 1 1/2" between and 4 1/4" between the top and bottom for the roller.Hope you can see the measurements in the pics OK.Larry

Sorry Pete I was downloading info while you posted ahead of me.Larry

Attached Thumbnails

• deck roller 001 (Small).jpg
  • deck roller 002 (Small).jpg

Edited by massey driver, June 01, 2012 - 10:13 AM.

• ErnRemy said thank you

#6 Petenpole OFFLINE  

Petenpole

• Contributor
  • 145 Thanks
  • 149 posts

Posted June 01, 2012 - 10:53 AM

Hope this helps.The bearings in the roller are the same brg thats used in swather canvas rollers.The arms are 1 1/2" x 1/4" thick.The roller is 2 3/8" dia.x 5 3/4" long the holes are all 1/2" the pin is 10 1/4" long with a spring so you can chg postion of the roller height quickly.The width between the plates 6 3/4" x 5 1/2" long.The holes for the pin are 1 1/2" between and 4 1/4" between the top and bottom for the roller.Hope you can see the measurements in the pics OK.Larry

Sorry Pete I was downloading info while you posted ahead of me.Larry

Awesome you beat me to the punch

Good to help our northern friends
  • ErnRemy said thank you