sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted May 22, 2012 - 08:02 PM

Guys I am selling alot of my sears stuff....so before it is all gone I am uploading all the manuals I have.

I have put several seeder discs/plates on ebay for the sears seeders/planters. I had someone call me today and said he thought my plates were for the later models.....from what I understand the earlier models were flat....the newer models are slightly concave in the middle......l have the earlier model but it is all frozen so can not compare 100% but I am looking at both seeder holders and they look exactly the same.....anybody help me to confirm or not confirm that these plates will fit all the models??

Thanks for any info you can provide!! I need to make sure my ebay ads are correct!

#2 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,254 Thanks
  • 28,603 posts

Posted May 22, 2012 - 08:50 PM

I know the ones for the Brinly Planters were concave. Were either new or old built by Brinly?
  • sacsr said thank you

#3 sacsr ONLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted May 22, 2012 - 08:57 PM

I am not sure. I have both the early sears seeder owners manual and the new seeder owners manual that I posted tonight. The parts numbers are different.....but so are the rest of the parts numbers for each seeder......if you compare the diagram pictures they are basically the same. The new model has the option of sleeve hitch or 3pt so the front part is slightly different. Thanks for the response.

Edited by sacsr, May 22, 2012 - 08:58 PM.