Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Sears Stuff Seeder Plates Etc On Ebay

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted May 21, 2012 - 07:27 AM

May not be appropriate, but I am posting a plug for my ebay adds.....one of the staff may pull my plug if it is not. :-) For those I offend, forgive me!

Just a shameless plug for my stuff on ebay.....since I have gotten into these bush hogs, the direction of my collection has changed. The reason I am putting it on ebay is that I need the best return I can get on these items. I have traveled some pretty serious miles to acquire some of this and it has cost alot of money to do that!!

So for those interested watch ebay for sears stuff....planters, planter plates,etc..... I should have most of it posted this week.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item43b0049804

http://www.ebay.com/...=item43b0049db3

http://www.ebay.com/...=item43b004a1c1

#2 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted May 22, 2012 - 11:50 AM

Just to let you know......I put a sears 3pt sleeve hitch adapter and a Sears David Bradley Planter/Seeder on ebay last night.

More to come.....got to make room and money for my bush hogs!!! Momma says something has got to go before we get kicked out of the neighborhood......for some reason they don't appreciate these nice yard ornaments! (no one has said anything I just know I got too many to store anymore....and I need the room!)

#3 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,559 Thanks
  • 29,819 posts

Posted May 22, 2012 - 11:51 AM

I can store than HD-12 for you indefinitely....anything to help you out! :laughingteeth:

#4 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted May 22, 2012 - 12:40 PM

Daniel.....man I struggled trying to decide if I get it or you get it......you have been a great help and source.....so I kinda feel bad about getting it .......but it is the holy grail of the bush hogs.....and now I am thinking I am heading to Evansville for the tractor show.....looks like a great place to hang around for a day, meet a bunch of great GTT members and see a bunch of garden tractors.......and the " HD-12 completes me" and will be my final purchase....yea I know I said that after picking up the yard trailer.......but this will be it for me......then I need to buckle down and get some thing worth showing at the local tractor day this coming fall.

#5 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,559 Thanks
  • 29,819 posts

Posted May 22, 2012 - 12:53 PM

No worries Scott! Maybe you'll find me an HD-12 to buy! Right now I'm short of room, but I can scoot something over somewhere if an HD-12 comes my way. See you in Evansville!