• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8148
  • 3,275 Thanks
  • 4,031 posts

Posted May 06, 2012 - 12:52 PM

Thanks Everyone for the kind words and support!
This is something that is spreading across the Country and They are learning more about it everyday. Just try and learn from my mistake. Don't wait months like I did. If you can catch it quick, they can treat it and you will be ok. If you wait then It becomes very difficult to treat. What they found is the Bacteria is super smart. It can detect the Antibiotics and move out of the blood stream and hide in any of your organs or soft tissue were the Antibiotics can't go. They also say it can stay hiding for up to a year before it decides to come out and attack again. It also will burrow into cells and cause your own immune system to attack your body.This is were all the pain comes from.

The bad thing is that there are still Doctors that think Lyme is "no big deal" But I will tell you I thought the same, because I had it in the past and recovered fine. The difference though was before I caught it quick and got treatment. This time I ignored the warning signs and put going for treatment off for Months.

Ok enough about ticks. Time for some GT therapy! :smilewink:

#17 Michiganmobileman OFFLINE  

Old Tractor Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5678
  • 1,235 Thanks
  • 1,842 posts

Posted May 06, 2012 - 03:27 PM

Wow Chris sorry to learn of your illness. Like said above keep a good positive attitude and continue to share with us here for your therapy, we all enjoy your contributions.
  • chris m said thank you