• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 NJKen OFFLINE  

NJKen
  • Member No: 9515
  • 1,359 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted April 24, 2013 - 07:11 PM

I've only seen two of those in person, Paul (ingersoll444) came to NJ to pick up two that he bought, I met him for lunch and saw his two.
  • Gfann said thank you

#17 Gfann OFFLINE  

Gfann
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10613
  • 193 Thanks
  • 226 posts

Posted April 29, 2013 - 11:19 AM

I uploaded a Bready manual here. It'll help you out if you wanted to know about the construction.

http://gardentractor...h&fromMainBar=1

I also just finished restoring one.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_2528.JPG
  • 013.JPG

#18 Gfann OFFLINE  

Gfann
  • Contributor
  • 193 Thanks
  • 226 posts

Posted April 29, 2013 - 11:28 AM

I've only seen two of those in person, Paul (ingersoll444) came to NJ to pick up two that he bought, I met him for lunch and saw his two.

Were those the two on Ebay. I saw they were in NJ. I totally would have bought those but I didn't have a trailer at the time. But I was drooling over them. But ingersol444 is a big bready fan so I'm sure there went to a good home.

#19 NJKen OFFLINE  

NJKen
  • Member No: 9515
  • 1,359 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted April 29, 2013 - 11:44 AM

Were those the two on Ebay. I saw they were in NJ. I totally would have bought those but I didn't have a trailer at the time. But I was drooling over them. But ingersol444 is a big bready fan so I'm sure there went to a good home.

I'm not sure how he found them. It was 3 or more years ago. I do know he was happy as can be to get them. He had been looking to buy one for years.

#20 Gfann OFFLINE  

Gfann
  • Contributor
  • 193 Thanks
  • 226 posts

Posted April 30, 2013 - 06:58 AM

The guy who started this yahoo group is as much a Bready expert I think someone can be. I'm sure you can find all kinds of help there, there people here ob GTtalk that can help too but every little bit helps. I have a four wheeled Bready and a two wheeler. They are cool tractors the obscure the better the challange is fun.

http://groups.yahoo....READY-TRACTORS/