#1 DanP OFFLINE  

DanP

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 6989
  • 276 Thanks
  • 467 posts

Posted April 27, 2012 - 11:32 AM

Does any one have a picture of a B10 with the original lug tires? I see in the parts book you could have gotten them and even added duals. The turff tires on mine are in not very good shape and was thinking about putting lugs on. I want this to be original so I have to stick to the way it came out.

#2 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted April 30, 2012 - 12:46 PM

Dan,

I believe if you go into the photo gallery, and view the Dover Extravaganza Show pictures from last year, you may have a couple shots of Allis tractors with the lug tires. The only thing is, you'll have to turn the wheels out instead of in, due to clearance.

#3 DanP OFFLINE  

DanP

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 6989
  • 276 Thanks
  • 467 posts

Posted May 08, 2012 - 08:38 AM

I am trying to keep this GT as close to original as possible but I like the look of lug and tri rib tires. I am looking at 23X8.50 12 Deestone tires they say they are smaller than what the dimensions say. They are more like 22X8. Do you think they will fit under the fenders?

#4 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted May 08, 2012 - 05:11 PM

I am trying to keep this GT as close to original as possible but I like the look of lug and tri rib tires. I am looking at 23X8.50 12 Deestone tires they say they are smaller than what the dimensions say. They are more like 22X8. Do you think they will fit under the fenders?

Yes Dan, they'll fit. The parts tractor I have sitting out back has 23 x 8.5 -12 turf tires on it, and it appears that you'll have plenty of clearance.
  • DanP said thank you