6 replies to this topic

#1 oldcpecdr OFFLINE  

oldcpecdr

• Member No: 4458
  • 1 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted April 21, 2012 - 07:53 PM

Hi All

Not much posting but I READ a lot !!!! See if I can give back for all the knowledge I have gained here,. Bought my1600 Eliminator last year and just picked up this 1400 for parts, I am keeping the hood hinges and Mower Deck.... if anyone needs any misc parts the 1400 is mostly complete.... except for those parts.

Tecumseh XL Engine that turns but I have no idea what kind of shape it is in, sheetmetal is decent would need repaint for restoration but fine as is for daily use..... all other parts appear to be on the 1400.

I am located on Cape Cod in Ma..... let me know what you need and its yours if we can get it to you....

Mike B

Attached Thumbnails

• Bolens 2.JPG
  • Bolens 1.JPG
  • Bolens 1400 hood off2.JPG
  • Bolens side by side.JPG

• Delmar said thank you

#2 speedyg OFFLINE  

speedyg

Tractorholic

• Member No: 4412
  • 71 Thanks
  • 434 posts

Posted April 21, 2012 - 10:35 PM

that is very nice of you Mike, I am sure that a few members will be greatful!

#3 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted April 21, 2012 - 10:57 PM

That is a very generous offer Mike! Guys like you make this hobby a joy to pursue! I for one say thanks!

#4 goodnews OFFLINE  

goodnews
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8713
  • 126 Thanks
  • 423 posts

Posted April 22, 2012 - 07:03 AM

Hi All

Not much posting but I READ a lot !!!! See if I can give back for all the knowledge I have gained here,. Bought my1600 Eliminator last year and just picked up this 1400 for parts, I am keeping the hood hinges and Mower Deck.... if anyone needs any misc parts the 1400 is mostly complete.... except for those parts.

Tecumseh XL Engine that turns but I have no idea what kind of shape it is in, sheetmetal is decent would need repaint for restoration but fine as is for daily use..... all other parts appear to be on the 1400.

I am located on Cape Cod in Ma..... let me know what you need and its yours if we can get it to you....

Mike B

where are you located?

#5 Vantraxel OFFLINE  

Vantraxel
  • Member No: 9902
  • 0 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted May 18, 2012 - 04:13 PM

did your old bolens have a mower deck too or are you just swapping to other tractor?

#6 Newpaws493 OFFLINE  

Newpaws493
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9454
  • 1,150 Thanks
  • 1,691 posts

Posted May 19, 2012 - 01:55 PM

Just found this thread, and I think thats mighty kind of you. Thanks for the offer neighbor! Don't get down to Wareham as I often as I used to, it's good to know there are members around...

#7 urnman1 OFFLINE  

urnman1
  • Member No: 58196
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted May 30, 2014 - 08:32 PM

Hi Mike B,

if you still have the tractor, I'm in need of the electric clutch. I have the same exact unit and the electric clutch has gone bad. Can't find one. The rest of my unit is in good shape. Let me know. Thanks