Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Bought Tractor Number Seven Today , Ha,ha.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Don Campbell OFFLINE  

Don Campbell

Tractorholic

• Member No: 7818
  • 1,373 Thanks
  • 1,092 posts

Posted April 21, 2012 - 07:18 PM

I got both of them here in the Gaylord area. I've already stripped the mower decks off and replaced the rear tires on both of the latest ones. Put 26-12-12s on the Monkey Wards and 33x12x15 on the Simplithity . I am having so much fun working on these four tractors at the same time. I should get the next set of ag tires on Tues. and put in the next order on Wed. next week. Once i get all the tires and rims for all of them that will be even more fun. REGRETS - My only regret is i did not do this a few years ago, ha,ha.

#17 grand OFFLINE  

grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 1,909 posts

Posted April 21, 2012 - 07:30 PM

Sure sounds like a man with a mission. I'm glad to know that you are having so much fun working on all of the tractors. I wish that I could do the same but I would have to use the air compressor to inflate my wallet. Looking forward to more updates Don.

#18 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,668 Thanks
  • 6,486 posts

Posted April 21, 2012 - 11:05 PM

Those big tires gonna clear all your fenders? I needed one for a Massey in 26" and threw on a 31" off my PK but it hits the fenders bad! Would need spacers to raise all that, OR, proper size tire! None of these rigs are gonna go "downhill" all the time with those big tires are they? Pictures....judgement time!