• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gbrown OFFLINE  

gbrown

• Member No: 8021
  • 20 Thanks
  • 90 posts

Posted April 19, 2012 - 09:56 PM

Does anyone know where I can buy a seat cover for my 1050? The seat pan is in fine condition, but the vinyl cover is pretty rough. I can't even find one on ebay!

#2 Bolens 1000 OFFLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,703 Thanks
  • 17,209 posts

Posted April 20, 2012 - 06:06 AM

Does anyone know where I can buy a seat cover for my 1050? The seat pan is in fine condition, but the vinyl cover is pretty rough. I can't even find one on ebay!

Here you go: http://www.ebay.com/...=item1c2550a8a4
  • gbrown said thank you

#3 gbrown OFFLINE  

gbrown

• 20 Thanks
  • 90 posts

Posted April 20, 2012 - 09:20 PM

Yeah, I saw that one Doc but I was hoping to find somewhere that sold repro's or NOS ones. I guess when the time comes I'll just take what's left of my cover to the local upholstery shop and get one made. At least then I might have a better chance of getting what I really want.

#4 Bolens 1000 OFFLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,703 Thanks
  • 17,209 posts

Posted April 20, 2012 - 09:46 PM

Yeah, I saw that one Doc but I was hoping to find somewhere that sold repro's or NOS ones. I guess when the time comes I'll just take what's left of my cover to the local upholstery shop and get one made. At least then I might have a better chance of getting what I really want.

That one on ebay matches the original seat cover, minus the pressed in pattern ...

#5 gbrown OFFLINE  

gbrown

• 20 Thanks
  • 90 posts

Posted April 20, 2012 - 10:03 PM

That one on ebay matches the original seat cover, minus the pressed in pattern ...

Not that the one on ebay is overpriced, but I had hoped I could find a NOS one for a comparable price... Like I said, when money permits I'll just check with the upholstery shop to see what they can do for me.

#6 Bolens 1000 OFFLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,703 Thanks
  • 17,209 posts

Posted April 21, 2012 - 07:36 AM

Not that the one on ebay is overpriced, but I had hoped I could find a NOS one for a comparable price... Like I said, when money permits I'll just check with the upholstery shop to see what they can do for me.

You would probably expect to pay near $100 for a NOS one as you dont see to many of those come up for sale