sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted April 18, 2012 - 07:16 AM

If anyone has one with this option, I would sure love to see some pictures of the set up. I have some of the parts in the kit but not all......hoping at some point to install this on one of my D4-10's.

Thanks
  • NUTNDUN said thank you

#2 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted April 18, 2012 - 09:34 AM

That is going to be a rare bird to find. I know I have never seen a D4-10 with the hydraulic lift. Would be awesome though if someone does have one and can take some pics.

#3 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,608 Thanks
  • 29,834 posts

Posted April 18, 2012 - 10:24 AM

Never even seen one till you got yours Scott.

#4 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted April 19, 2012 - 05:55 AM

Daniel there was some good stuff in the manuals Jack had .

As I get the time I will keep uploading them. The fact there was this lift option is pretty cool. I will try to go back over the price lists to see if they listed it as an option and if do how much it would have cost

#5 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted May 01, 2012 - 05:15 AM

Went to my local hydraulic shop yesterday......just trying to get a feel how I am going to put this thing together........I have the valve, cylinder, and the parts to attach these parts to the frame.

I have been cruising ebay looking for a hydraulic pump that I would guess would be close to the original......just started so right now learning toward the jd110 set up...if you look in the bush hog manuals you will see a diagram of how it was setup on the bush hog.....any other GT set up like this??........I need a pulley run pump and tank up front.....pump will be run off the starter generator.....I need sometype of pulley set up on the start generator that would have 2 pulleys.....outside pulley to run this pump.....anyone familiar with this type setup and has some suggestions would be appreciated.

#6 Titus OFFLINE  

Titus

Bush Hog Hoarder

• Member No: 4216
  • 1,728 Thanks
  • 2,245 posts

Posted May 19, 2012 - 02:26 PM

I have seen this D4-10 locally for sale with this bucket on the front. LMK if you'd like some more photos. Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC03402.JPG

• caseguy and sacsr have said thanks

#7 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted May 19, 2012 - 02:43 PM

I would love to see what the pump and pulley set up looks like under the hood

Wish it was closer to me!

#8 Titus OFFLINE  

Titus

Bush Hog Hoarder

• Member No: 4216
  • 1,728 Thanks
  • 2,245 posts

Posted May 19, 2012 - 02:50 PM

I have attached a few more photos. I just called him again to see if I can buy it. It was for sale, then wasn't then was, etc.

I'm going to try and go down there this upcoming week if he'll allow(this is of course if he won't sell it) to take more photos.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC03403.JPG
  • DSC03404.JPG
  • DSC03405.JPG
  • DSC03407.JPG
  • DSC03406.JPG

#9 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted May 19, 2012 - 07:27 PM

Looks like a Tecumseh motor......based on the pictures I am guessing it was done by the owner.....my resevoir and brackets do not look the same....but I have both a d4-10 with the tecumseh and one with the wisconsin......the kit I have would only work with the wisconsin.....based on the diagram and the pulley setups......this one looks to be run off the motor itself where mine will be run off the starter generator.....I could be wrong.....either way ...but cool to have one! :thumbs:

Thanks Titus for the info......hope you can work it out....would be a nice addition to anyones collection!

#10 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted August 24, 2012 - 07:14 AM

Still looking for a small pump to run this lift. I saw this one this morning on eBay. I need rear ports ......as previously stated, this pump will be run off a belt from the starter generator. Shaft looks like it will work, not sure about the port sizes........anybody got any suggestions or thoughts on this one?

http://www.ebay.com/...d#ht_1513wt_689

Thanks

#11 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,608 Thanks
  • 29,834 posts

Posted August 24, 2012 - 08:28 AM

The ports aren't an issue Scott. You can get many different sizes of adapters for those ports to adapt to virtually any type hydraulic lines you may use. Looks like a good pump for the project!
  • sacsr said thank you

#12 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 07:45 AM

I was going through my literature last night, I had noticed that I had two types of hydraulic lift sheets where the diagrams were different. I originally thought it was a miss print.....but then I looked closer and realized it is two different set ups, I think one is to lift the deck and the other set up is to lift the rear hitch. I am going to verify the intent with a friend when I can, but for now you decide.

Attached File  BushHogHydraulicLiftDeck.pdf   3.52MB   68 downloadsAttached File  S3775 Hydraulic Hitch LIft Kit for D4-10.pdf   137.34KB   49 downloads