Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

1/2 Scale Jd 4020 With Five Bottom Plow Project Started Today .

• Please log in to reply
587 replies to this topic

#586 Don Campbell OFFLINE  

Don Campbell

Tractorholic

• Member No: 7818
  • 1,373 Thanks
  • 1,092 posts

Posted December 30, 2012 - 01:56 PM

Some of you have E-mailed me and I appreciate that. I am just a sensitive old fat man and some days people call me fat, or call me gay or say my models look like crap or my garden tractors don't look right and it doesn't bother me.

:deadhorse: But other days it does . I understand about the wrong paint colors and no need to apoligize about it, I know it isn't right . But it makes me happy .

My daughter made my webpage over 6 years ago and did not put a comments section on it knowing people can be cruel. Once in a while I stray to another sight and i'm reminded why she did that, ha,ha. So it is time for me to stay at my own website and if they get offended they can stop visiting my sight. I have kept everyone updated for over 6 years on my projects and feel free to stop by my sight once in a while to keep up on my latest projects. The two of you that made the comments , no hard feelings . Hope you all have a Happy New Year !!!

• ducky, tinner, KennyP and 1 other said thanks

#587 tinner OFFLINE  

tinner

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 961
  • 502 Thanks
  • 1,561 posts

Posted December 30, 2012 - 05:15 PM

Don, it's good to hear from you again.  Please hang around and keep showing us the fabulous work you do and let us learn from watching and hearing what you're doing.  If you decide not to, God bless you and I'll follow your project on your site.  Happy New Year.

#588 David Brown OFFLINE  

David Brown

I said I work on them. I never said I fix them!

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8570
  • 4,217 Thanks
  • 2,314 posts

Posted December 30, 2012 - 05:20 PM

For what it's worth, I've taken the opportunity to PM Don and thank him for his time here and what he shared with us.  I also told him that, while he will be sorely missed, I do support him in his decision.  What else are you going to do?  He's made up his mind and we still do have his website to tap into and get our fab fix.  I don't think it would change his mind but I think it would show that we have some class if he recieved some support from us here at GTTalk.

• ducky and tinner have said thanks