#1 DanO OFFLINE  

DanO

Greasemonkey

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1918
  • 153 Thanks
  • 350 posts

Posted April 14, 2012 - 04:36 PM

Hi Guys, I Posted this tractor in the Classified section but wanted to share it here with all the DB'ers.
After much delay and probable regret, I finally Got all the kinks out of my My 1955 Super Deluxe 3 and now she's ready For sale. This is Killing Me to see it go down the road 'cause I know not only will regret it but will probably never come Across another one as nice as her.
But i just have got to thin the herd and roll $$$ over into other projects. anyway, I thought perhaps someone here may be interested in the 'ol girl, so before i Put it on EBAY or Craigslist i figured I'd take the last oportunity to show her off a little bit here and maybe find her a Good Home. I'd say She's about 90 % Original It would take very Little to truely restore Her and make her Show Worthy but she's ready for work right now. Just in Time For Spring

Here is the You Tube Video Link

I will definitely Miss this one...... "She Sure is Purdy Pa"

Attached Thumbnails

• 55 DB2.JPG
  • 55 DB3.JPG
  • 5 DB1.JPG

Edited by DanO, April 15, 2012 - 11:09 AM.

• Steven N said thank you

#2 Steven N OFFLINE  

Steven N

• Member No: 6832
  • 20 Thanks
  • 44 posts

Posted April 15, 2012 - 06:50 AM

WOW, what a great combo. Someone is going to get a great new toy !!!

#3 DJ54 OFFLINE  

DJ54

• Member No: 8535
  • 75 Thanks
  • 45 posts

Posted April 15, 2012 - 09:35 PM

Just got my Deluxe Super 3 back together a few weeks ago. Working on a planter now, to get in in shape to plant next year... No time this year for a garden. My Deluxe will be my planter tractor... No trailer queens here, they all earn their keep..!!

Hoping to take mine to a buddy's place this week, and hill some potatoes with the disc.

Is your's an early '55 model, or late. I read where some were only made for 6 months, or so, then they changed the type of clutch used. Mine is the early model...