Garden Tractor Forums banner

Missed Out On A Haban Sickle 405A

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  OldBuzzard 
#1 ·
I found a listing for a Bolens tractor with attachments about 20min from me. I was only interested in the Haban 405A sickle he had, and made an offer. He got back to me the next day and said the offer was good and would wait to see if he could sell the package. The next day he got back to me and said he had multiple offers on the sickle
and would sell to the highest bidder.Ended up selling the package for an unknown amount. It was listed for $800.00, the tractor was re-powered.They don't show up very often in my neck of the woods and will keep looking

http://ontario.kijij...QAdIdZ370277213

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I found a listing for a Bolens tractor with attachments about 20min from me. I was only interested in the Haban 405A sickle he had, and made an offer. He got back to me the next day and said the offer was good and would wait to see if he could sell the package. The next day he got back to me and said he had multiple offers on the sickle
and would sell to the highest bidder.Ended up selling the package for an unknown amount. It was listed for $800.00, the tractor was re-powered.They don't show up very often in my neck of the woods and will keep looking

http://ontario.kijij...QAdIdZ370277213
i was going to come from kingston to get it the highest bid on the sickle was 275

#5 ·
He told me that it was $300.00 and would have to deliver it to Brockville. I was going to pick it up for $275.00 I guess he was trying to get as much as he could.No problem i'm very patient and will get one some day,LOL

#7 ·
C130A...If it's for a large frame, it's a 415 or 415A.

There is no hydraulic cylinder on the mower. It uses the tractors hydraulic lift

Here's a PDF of the 415A manual. It will show you how it mounts.

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well...NOT being on O[sub]2[/sub] woulda been worse

I don't have to worry too much about that here in NE Ohio, I don't think I'll ever see more than about 6 -7000 in the Blanik L23 and Grob' G103 that I'll be flying this summer.

I wouldn't mind having a 415A, now that I have a large frame. But it has a FEL on it which would be a PITA to take off and put back on, and even worse...my "Tractor Fund" is too low

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.