• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 heatseaker1 OFFLINE  

heatseaker1
  • Member No: 9263
  • 26 Thanks
  • 35 posts

Posted April 08, 2012 - 10:25 AM

Ok folks, i have a 917575121 at home that was in pretty rough shape when I got it, or so I thought. After loosening some things up and a good powerwashing, this thing is actually nearly useable. The one thing I am missing, well besides the stock engine that is shot, is the Speead changer sheave (575PA820 per the manual). Does anyone on here have a spare one of these or know of another source for these? It's the last major peice I need for this tractor to out it to work.

#2 Lauber1 OFFLINE  

Lauber1

DB restorer

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4926
  • 3,440 Thanks
  • 2,796 posts

Posted April 09, 2012 - 07:33 PM

Finding a speed changer will be hard, as few tractors had them factory. You see them show up on ebay from time to time. Its doubtful you will find just part of one, youll have to buy a complete one when you find it.

Whats wrong wit hthe one you have now?

#3 heatseaker1 OFFLINE  

heatseaker1
  • 26 Thanks
  • 35 posts

Posted April 09, 2012 - 09:55 PM

I can't really say that there is anything wrong with it. It probably functions just fine for someone but not so much for me because it was missing from the tractor when I bought it..lol. I missed out a sheave and arm on ebay a couple months back because I thought the price was hi. I should have just paid it cause I don't see nearly as many bradley parts on there anymore

#4 heatseaker1 OFFLINE  

heatseaker1
  • 26 Thanks
  • 35 posts

Posted April 10, 2012 - 07:15 AM

What are the dimensions of the sheave? OD and size of shaft?