• -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,564 Thanks
  • 29,819 posts

Posted August 16, 2016 - 08:13 PM

Zvezdaattachicon.gif20160816_151329.jpg

I'm in Daniels shop and he's at work come 1 come all everything is for sale, for the next 10 minutes hurry hurry hurry oops oops hear here he comes I got to go bye!

Well, did ya make enough gas money to make it back to Elkhart?  :smilewink:

• Craig., KennyP and Cvans have said thanks

#8252 Craig. OFFLINE  

Craig.

Ronald Craig

• Member No: 1842
  • 881 Thanks
  • 763 posts

Posted August 16, 2016 - 10:44 PM

ROFLOL Nope! Had a Great time with Grandpa. Mcy D's for breakfast, Chinese for lunch, Cheddars for supper. Put the inner tube the front tire, but man was that deck of his way out of wack. Took a couple of hrs getting it right. I'm not sure its all together correct but close enough, it don't scalp the ground any more, grandpa said he likes it like it the way it is. When you get the chance maby check it out ur self k.
  • KennyP said thank you

#8253 olcowhand OFFLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,564 Thanks
  • 29,819 posts

Posted August 17, 2016 - 06:19 AM

ROFLOL Nope! Had a Great time with Grandpa. Mcy D's for breakfast, Chinese for lunch, Cheddars for supper. Put the inner tube the front tire, but man was that deck of his way out of wack. Took a couple of hrs getting it right. I'm not sure its all together correct but close enough, it don't scalp the ground any more, grandpa said he likes it like it the way it is. When you get the chance maby check it out ur self k.

Thanks Craig, I've never mowed with his ZTR, as I require a steering wheel!  But I knew something wasn't quite right with his ZTR, as when Lisa did come down & mow, it made a mess.  I know Dad has hung the deck into things many times, so I'm not surprised it was sprung out of whack. Be safe going home!

• Craig. said thank you

#8254 Craig. OFFLINE  

Craig.

Ronald Craig

• 881 Thanks
  • 763 posts

Posted August 17, 2016 - 07:08 PM

I'm back home, safe an sound. Still havent passed that kidney stone yet.
  • olcowhand and KennyP have said thanks

#8255 olcowhand OFFLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,564 Thanks
  • 29,819 posts

Posted August 17, 2016 - 07:45 PM

I'm back home, safe an sound. Still havent passed that kidney stone yet.

Good to hear you're home, but sorry the stone is still in ya!  

My one month old cell phone quit working right today.  Only worked on speaker or bluetooth.  Then I noticed a headphone icon.  Tried plugging in & out with a headphone jack and no help.  Looked online & tried the factory reset like they recommended.  I did do a backup so I wouldn't lose all my contacts & such, but that didn't help a bit.  Then I read where compressed air or a Q-tip with alcohol to clean the jack out.  I went to the shop & blew air across the hole and problem solved!  We were bagging shelled corn today, and it was dusty!  So I took the phone out of it's case and slipped in a piece of plastic to cover the earphone jack hole, slipped the phone back in and should stop this from happening again.  Was a pain in the arse, but only because I didn't try air first.At least the phone is aok!

• Alc, Craig., KennyP and 2 others have said thanks

#8256 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,223 Thanks
  • 5,069 posts

Posted August 17, 2016 - 08:49 PM

A co worker of mine had his phone in his shirt pocket and a drop of water fell down inside the head phone jack. Same thing happened.

I highly recommend the otter box or a fully enclosing case that covers your charging port and head phone jack with a rubber cover.

I know they make it bulky but it helps offer some protection.
  • Alc and Craig. have said thanks

#8257 olcowhand OFFLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,564 Thanks
  • 29,819 posts

Posted August 17, 2016 - 09:35 PM

A co worker of mine had his phone in his shirt pocket and a drop of water fell down inside the head phone jack. Same thing happened.

I highly recommend the otter box or a fully enclosing case that covers your charging port and head phone jack with a rubber cover.

I know they make it bulky but it helps offer some protection.

Mine isn't an Otterbox, but is a heavy rubber cover with a plastic jacket also.  My phone is water resistant to 3' deep for half an hour.  Charge port has a plug.  Wish they had a built on plug for the headphone jack too to keep crud out of there, but it is water tight down in the hole.

• Alc, Craig. and toomanytoys84 have said thanks

#8258 Craig. OFFLINE  

Craig.

Ronald Craig

• 881 Thanks
  • 763 posts

Posted August 18, 2016 - 08:16 AM

I guess I need to think about that as well. I dont have any of my ports plugged off.

#8259 olcowhand OFFLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,564 Thanks
  • 29,819 posts

Posted August 18, 2016 - 02:18 PM

This afternoon is my half day off being I work Saturday morning. So down in my shop. Put all 3 new heat limit switches on the waste oil furnace, and she's ready for winter weather. Figured best to fix it now or get caught in the cold by procrastinating. New tire on my John deer F935, and gonna put my Uncle Russell's Husqvarna back together. Having fun in the shop today! Temps way down today, so very comfortable in here.
  • Craig., KennyP and CRFarnsworth have said thanks

#8260 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,356 Thanks
  • 39,636 posts

Posted August 18, 2016 - 05:59 PM

Glad you are having some fun! Got a little warmer here than it was supposed to. But we have rain in the forecast almost every day the next 10.

• olcowhand and Craig. have said thanks

#8261 olcowhand OFFLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,564 Thanks
  • 29,819 posts

Posted August 18, 2016 - 06:49 PM

Got Unc's lawn tractor finished & mowed a side yard to check it out.  All is super.  Got my John Deere 430 out & did a lot more mowing, but didn't finish it all as I was getting tired.  

At work today we sacked 3 tons of 50lb bags of shelled corn.  Bow season for deer is just 15 days away, and they're buying it as fast as we can bag it.  I also added a new electric circuit with 2 outlets in our small break room.

After I clocked out at noon I finally got to the barber for a hair trim.  He cut it a lot closer than usual....much more and it would be buzzed.  Feels good though!

• Craig., KennyP and Cvans have said thanks

#8262 Cvans OFFLINE  

Cvans

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5412
  • 4,469 Thanks
  • 5,005 posts

Posted August 18, 2016 - 07:53 PM

Your allowed to bait your deer?  We are not allowed to shoot game over bait in this state as far as I know.

• olcowhand, Craig. and oldedeeres have said thanks

#8263 olcowhand OFFLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,564 Thanks
  • 29,819 posts

Posted August 18, 2016 - 08:01 PM

Your allowed to bait your deer?  We are not allowed to shoot game over bait in this state as far as I know.

I'm no hunter, so I'm not up to speed on all the regulations, but I do know they place grain and salt blocks!

• Craig. said thank you

#8264 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,223 Thanks
  • 5,069 posts

Posted August 18, 2016 - 08:58 PM

Your allowed to bait your deer? We are not allowed to shoot game over bait in this state as far as I know.

We aren't allowed to do that either. But everyone sets up feeders at their tree stands and feeds the deer for a month before deer season. Then the day before deer season they pull the feeder and the deer still come in looking for the feed.
  • Craig. and Cvans have said thanks

#8265 Cvans OFFLINE  

Cvans

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5412
  • 4,469 Thanks
  • 5,005 posts

Posted August 18, 2016 - 10:22 PM

Then the day before deer season they pull the feeder and the deer still come in looking for the feed. 

That would make sense.

I think it's in Minnesota and Wisconsin this time of year that every Gas station is selling bags of apples for deer feed. It's been a while since I've made a trip through that area in the fall but I was impressed with the piles of bagged apples. 

• Craig. said thank you