Went to get stuff to repair Josh's lateral line & some other needed supplies this morning. When I got home I put together my oil recycling setup. Works super, and all done with surplus stuff already here on the farm. It will make it far easier to return oil back into tractors when servicing, plus filtering the oil it as it returns it.
Then I put part of the Massey 1100 PTO back together. I got the one bearing in the mail yesterday which allowed me to install the 540/1000 rpm shafts back into the housing. Now I have to wait for the 2 thrust bearings before finishing this repair. They are scheduled for Wednesday delivery.
Then I thought we'd get rain and storms, but it fell apart and just got sprinkles. It's actually gotten kinda dry the last 2 weeks.