Started this morning on the new corral fence. Got 3 sections up, which is plenty for now so I can put up the fly rubs. I also did some welding on the auto head locks and it still needs more work later.
Then I did some work greasing the discbine. Can't find the manual, so downloaded a user's manual, and I found 2 grease zerks we never remember greasing! Found some other info which may be partly why rocks have been giving us issues. A couple adjustment procedures haven't been done that I know of and I know those header float springs have surely sagged in close to 15 years.
Started raining at noon & just came another flood a few minutes ago.
I decided just to use a single fly rubber here, so at the far end I'll put a 16' gate across and hang the fly rub at the gate opening at the front of the pic.