Got the front grill painted and the headlights back in
Side view with new side grill filler, lug tires and digger in front of blade
Grill support and battery box, had lots of big batterys for boats and campers, extra box and room up front, even had the longer battery cables in my spare stuff.
Cut notches and bent aluminum 1.5 angle to form two "U's", added a couple cross supports and then screwed the new side filler grill to the frame.
Close up with the hood down
Rear view with my Carlisle 10.5 Ags, cement ballast (I have plans to add a 30 gallon steel drum on the rear to fill with water, will be awhile before I get to that though), and the home made trailer ball hitch bolted in.
Have about 6 inches of tilt available side to side
Right side adjuster all closed up
Left side adjuster down
Side views including a close up of my new digger bar in front of the blade. I am pretty sure I can let the blade swing back out of the way and lower the swivel far enough to use the digger without removing the blade. Hope to test this theory out tomorrow night. I used the blade today some before I ran out of time and the rear tires sure do have some more traction. With the turfs I would go till it stopped with the tires digging in immediately. With the lugs I seem to be able to feel it slipping in time to raise the blade enough to keep going.
Now its time to get it dirty.
Link to Build Thread
Edited by Michiganmobileman, April 01, 2012 - 07:40 PM.