#1 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,660 Thanks
  • 6,474 posts

Posted March 29, 2012 - 06:48 PM

Well, got another 1617 Plastic King now. Has ag tires on back .... 12.5 L x 15 Implement tires. These are about 31" OD. The darn things are calcium filled and wheels are rusting away. I want to remove the tires/fluids and find new wheels. These are 6-bolt on 6" circle. I have found them for some brands, but are only 6" wide. These measure more like 8 or 8.5" wide, unless I'm not measureing right? These are 12" tires remember. I have another one with Turfs and they are also 12". SO, anyone have some to sell? Know where to get? Mission is checking their stock and will be getting back with me, I hope anyway.

#2 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted March 29, 2012 - 07:15 PM

I believe that Bob (member bhts and site sponsor Bob's lawn and garden) has a set of those. I don't know what shipping them would cost, but I'd think it could be arranged. Send him an e-mail or PM.

#3 pattonacres OFFLINE  

pattonacres

• Sponsor
  • Member No: 1142
  • 104 Thanks
  • 46 posts

Posted May 03, 2012 - 09:10 AM

I just got some new old stock PK wheels and tires in. I have front narrow 4x12 goodyears on rims , tall narrow turfs and ags for rear (have to check sizes) and also fat goodyear turfs on rims (rears) also have to check sizes. call 724 sevin 30 62five 4

#4 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,660 Thanks
  • 6,474 posts

Posted May 03, 2012 - 12:25 PM

Bought the wheels offered by Stieners for JD's. Offset was a little lighter, but fit on tractor fine with plenty of room. They look stock. Also got some PK fronts in 4 x 12 and Deestone tires and all mounted and looking good. I'll have to get some pix taken I guess.