Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Welcome to Garden Tractor Talk Forums

GTtalk is the place to go if you are a garden tractor collector or someone looking for information on your favorite tractor. We have interactive forums, registry, tractor / implement manuals, photo galleries, articles, show coverage, tech tips, how tos, classifieds and much more.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which provides limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate with other members, vote on polls, upload images and attachments as well as many other special features. Registration is quick and easy and best of all completely free!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Photo
- - - - -

Power King 3 point hitch

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 joefixit OFFLINE  

joefixit

• Member No: 605
  • 0 Thanks
  • 19 posts

Posted June 16, 2010 - 10:53 PM

Are there any other options out there for a Power King 3 point kit other that from Mission Manufacturing? Has anyone installed a 3 point on an fiberglass hooded PK?

joefixit

#2 powerking56 OFFLINE  

powerking56

Collector of stuff

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 359
  • 902 Thanks
  • 1,805 posts

Posted June 17, 2010 - 10:50 AM

Not aware of any other source for a "new" one out there.
Peter

#3 tractorgarden OFFLINE  

tractorgarden

Junk Whisperer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 2291
  • 1,019 Thanks
  • 1,287 posts

Posted March 11, 2011 - 09:35 AM

I have seen a few fiberglass hoods with 3-point, I helped part one last year. It was a standard shift and they do not seen to stand up like the crosley trans old ones. the larger hydro's were ok I think just my opinion.