sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted March 27, 2012 - 09:06 PM

I am posting this in the bushhog section....but probably should be in the classifieds.

I have recently bought some new old stock, used parts, etc and will be offering most of it for sale.
I am still going through cataloging the parts and pricing them as right now.....once I have gotten this done I will post them in the classified section.

If you are interested in recieving one of the inventory sheets, send me a PM. Below is a link to my picture site with some of the parts that could be for sale. Again keep in mind, I will be keeping some of the items that you see.....I just wanted those interested to know these would be available in the near future.

Had a great time picking these up! Got a wealth of information on bushhog gt's and saw my first up close Jabalina II....nice looking GT/Tractor! Thanks Jack!
  • Jack and Burl have said thanks

#2 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted March 28, 2012 - 04:33 AM

Wow,a lot of good parts there.I'm sure you won't have much trouble selling that stuff.

#3 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,465 Thanks
  • 39,697 posts

Posted March 28, 2012 - 05:10 AM

Bet you have some of the Bush Hog guys drooling over those. Glad you will put them in the classifieds soon!

#4 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted October 04, 2013 - 10:14 AM

Just an update, I have bought more parts since this post was made. I also will be bringing home a parts tractor and a another broken down parts tractor in the next couple of weeks. Some of these parts are hard to find. Email me your needs.

At this point, I have sold all the headlight sets I plan on selling.....for those that purchased them, thanks you got some rare lights for sure.

I still have some grill emblems to sell. I may consider selling some manuals. I don't have a list, but ask and I will see what I can come up with.

I don't have enough to start a business, but good chance if you need something I can come up with it. The parts tractors are not coming cheap and usually requires some driving time therefore gas, etc...plus it takes time to take the parts off, I will do my best to be fair in the pricing, but can not afford to give stuff away, like you, if I am going to have to give it away, better to stick it on the shelf for my own use down the road, especially the ring gears, cluster gears, etc......if I have any to sell, these particular parts will be high.....but if you need one, what is it worth?? Without these particular parts, these tractors will not run.

I was not interested in selling whole motors before due to cost of boxing and shipping.....Fastenal shipping may make me rethink that......

Ask anyone who has dealt with me, I am sure you will find they will tell you, I am fair in my dealings.

• olcowhand, Texas Deere and Horse, Titus and 2 others have said thanks

#5 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted October 04, 2013 - 10:39 AM

I will say the Scott is a GREAT guy to deal with and very fair on parts prices and shipping costs!! :thumbs:

I will do business with him again !!

• sacsr and jerseyeyes have said thanks

#6 Burl OFFLINE  

Burl
  • Member No: 42087
  • 111 Thanks
  • 43 posts

Posted October 04, 2013 - 07:46 PM

Scott,please send a list of the goodies when you have time. Thanks - Cant get pics to come up

#7 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted October 25, 2013 - 07:01 AM

Just picked up some used parts last night- also a D4-10. I will put a few of the parts on eBay.
Some of it I will hold since I am holding them for some of our members.
Will try to post some pictures tomorrow.
  • Texas Deere and Horse said thank you

#8 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted November 01, 2013 - 07:47 PM

Did not want to start a new thread, but I noticed this picture in one of the current eBay listing off a D4-10. Notice the casting number. This same casting number is used in the Shaw garden tractors..... So they did share some of the same parts. There is your throw out bearing, etc.
image.jpg

Edited by sacsr, November 01, 2013 - 07:48 PM.

• olcowhand, MH81 and Texas Deere and Horse have said thanks

#9 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,650 Thanks
  • 29,840 posts

Posted November 01, 2013 - 07:58 PM

Yes, when I saw the little Shaw rider on the stump in Galesburg, I seen the clutch was identical to the Bush Hog units.

• Texas Deere and Horse and sacsr have said thanks

#10 VTXrider OFFLINE  

VTXrider
  • Member No: 16031
  • 463 Thanks
  • 332 posts

Posted November 12, 2013 - 05:27 PM

Scott was very helpful by selling me a ring gear for my daughter's BH. I am thankful for that.

• olcowhand and sacsr have said thanks

#11 suburban 12 OFFLINE  

suburban 12
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29382
  • 396 Thanks
  • 325 posts

Posted December 09, 2013 - 10:00 PM

I will say the Scott is a GREAT guy to deal with and very fair on parts prices and shipping costs!! :thumbs:

I will do business with him again !!

:ditto: I couldn't agree more. Scott was great to deal with , and a big help with my project and keeping it from ending up as parts.

• olcowhand, Texas Deere and Horse and sacsr have said thanks