Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

MF 610 rotary mower belt size NEEDED!!!! ASAP!!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 custom8mm98 OFFLINE  

custom8mm98

• Member No: 30
  • 1 Thanks
  • 60 posts

Posted June 16, 2010 - 08:15 PM

My mower is down!! Im needing to know how long the belt is for the deck it selt, i would normally have atleast one back-up belt, but never really thought about it much. I got to make about 2 passes at my acre of grass and see went down. Anyone have any ideas, i went to OReilly's the longest belt they had was 99", far to short.

thanks in advance!

#2 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,605 Thanks
  • 29,834 posts

Posted June 16, 2010 - 08:27 PM

103" it says in the Agco parts book. But the Massey # crosses over to a Gates "A100" (power rated belt), which measures 102" outside circumference.

Edited by olcowhand, June 16, 2010 - 08:33 PM.

• custom8mm98 said thank you

#3 FirefyterEmt OFFLINE  

FirefyterEmt

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 610
  • 425 Thanks
  • 849 posts

Posted June 20, 2010 - 08:48 AM

102" sounds like the perfect size. I just picked up a new 103" for mine yesterday and it could of used a little less length, but TSC only had a 100" as the next smallest belt.

I replaced the last idle pulley to the 3.75" x .75" pulley and the 103" belt still fit just fine. I have just a hair of rubbing with one 4" x 1" pulley so I wanted to go with a thinner pulley. There is very little play room around that top shield! Even to get them to work, I had to give it a whack with a wood mallet and a rag. That is a TOUGH upper shield guys!