Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

I Need A Format For Asking Sponsors For Donations.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dylanellis OFFLINE  

dylanellis
  • Member No: 8944
  • 0 Thanks
  • 8 posts

Posted March 21, 2012 - 11:09 AM

does anyone have the letter they typed to ask sponsors for donations? I am looking for sponsors and have a way of asking but dont know how to put it in good words so that they will hopefully donate. Does anyone have a template they could post or email me ?

#2 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted March 21, 2012 - 11:12 AM

Not exactly sure what you are looking for donations/sponsors for? Is this for an event or something?

PS. I am moving this to the off topic forum.
  • dylanellis said thank you

#3 dylanellis OFFLINE  

dylanellis
  • Member No: 8944
  • 0 Thanks
  • 8 posts

Posted March 21, 2012 - 11:20 AM

i am looking for sponsors to help purchase tools, and to help build a new super stock tractor.

#4 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted March 21, 2012 - 03:02 PM

I don't know if anyone would have a template for sending sponsorship request letters. My best suggestion would be to target local companies and companies related to the hobby. The companies more related to the hobby are going to want to see you compete and hold decent standings before they would sponsor as they want their name on the podium.(I don't know if there is a podium for tractor pulling, just using it for an example).

Just like any sport without major financial backing already in place, you would have to sink a good bit of money in to it and compete for a while to show that you can excel.