Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo

A Visit To Joe's Outdoor Power

john deere cub cadet ford garden tractor case colt ingersoll bolens tractor parts joes outdoor power

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16 wilberj ONLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,911 Thanks
  • 5,547 posts

Posted March 23, 2012 - 11:44 AM

I am very shocked Joe came out to talk to you he would not come out of the house to talk to us 2 years ago he keep sending the kid back out telling us he had no time to talk.
  • MyBolens1053 said thank you

#17 Mowerz OFFLINE  

Mowerz

• Member No: 8241
  • 136 Thanks
  • 172 posts

Posted March 23, 2012 - 11:59 AM

I am very shocked Joe came out to talk to you he would not come out of the house to talk to us 2 years ago he keep sending the kid back out telling us he had no time to talk.

Sometimes people come over and I am busy. It is a business that I am responsible to run - then there are some people who cannot wait for me to finish what I am doing and they think I am being rude. Some people believe that since the business is mainly eBay based that it is not really a business and I can just drop what I am doing when ever I want, this is not true.

I have also changed things since two years ago . Now I simply make people wait. Either way they still think I'm rude but sometimes after I talk with them, they change thier mind and think I'm nice. I also do not have as many employees now and I carry an inventory rather than trying to move everything each week. Less stress and more time to relax.

I also tend to get uptight when I catch people roaming the yard without permission, if I seen someone doing this on our video system, it tends to make me automatically rude and not wanting to talk to them, its better to send delegates as I am not very nice when people trespass.

Also, it was two years ago I was being audited by the IRS, it is quite possible that I was with the IRS the day you were here. I did not talk to anyone while they were here other than the IRS.

Before writing someone off as rude or not wanting to talk, you should really know the whole story. If I knew the exact day I could tell you if I was busy, with the IRS, or just being plain rude that day - which is possible. :)

Edited by Mowerz, March 23, 2012 - 12:00 PM.

#18 Mowerz OFFLINE  

Mowerz

• 136 Thanks
  • 172 posts

Posted March 23, 2012 - 12:01 PM

Welcome!! Do you have a website? Would love to do business with you.

Geno

www.joesoutdoorpower.com

Buts better to contact me directly at joe@joesoutdoorpower.com

- Joe
  • boyscout862 and MyBolens1053 have said thanks

#19 CASENUT OFFLINE  

CASENUT

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1974
  • 503 Thanks
  • 865 posts

Posted March 23, 2012 - 12:48 PM

I made the video so I can tell you, when we arrived he was taking apart a JD 'water pump' or whatever it was, he spent some time with us, answered our questions, made sure we were taken care of and while we were still in the amazement phase he was paid we continued to 'look about' for a minute, went to get the parts, which his helpers got for us, I said to Jack "Where is Joe?" He said he was here a min ago...heard some noise in the shop and there was Joe, takin apart the water pump...this guy is a worker. And a Christian, he says he was busy', take it to the bank...

#20 wilberj ONLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,911 Thanks
  • 5,547 posts

Posted March 24, 2012 - 12:59 AM

Sometimes people come over and I am busy. It is a business that I am responsible to run - then there are some people who cannot wait for me to finish what I am doing and they think I am being rude. Some people believe that since the business is mainly eBay based that it is not really a business and I can just drop what I am doing when ever I want, this is not true.

I have also changed things since two years ago . Now I simply make people wait. Either way they still think I'm rude but sometimes after I talk with them, they change thier mind and think I'm nice. I also do not have as many employees now and I carry an inventory rather than trying to move everything each week. Less stress and more time to relax.

I also tend to get uptight when I catch people roaming the yard without permission, if I seen someone doing this on our video system, it tends to make me automatically rude and not wanting to talk to them, its better to send delegates as I am not very nice when people trespass.

Also, it was two years ago I was being audited by the IRS, it is quite possible that I was with the IRS the day you were here. I did not talk to anyone while they were here other than the IRS.

Before writing someone off as rude or not wanting to talk, you should really know the whole story. If I knew the exact day I could tell you if I was busy, with the IRS, or just being plain rude that day - which is possible. :)

Who knows it was 2 years ago.
I never was thinking you were being rude just thinking it was odd when we were picked up a bolens tiller saw something small we needed and told the kid to ask you to come out to talk about it because we had a pocketful of cash and were willing to spend it. :smile1:

#21 Mowerz OFFLINE  

Mowerz

• 136 Thanks
  • 172 posts

Posted March 24, 2012 - 08:20 PM

Who knows it was 2 years ago.
I never was thinking you were being rude just thinking it was odd when we were picked up a bolens tiller saw something small we needed and told the kid to ask you to come out to talk about it because we had a pocketful of cash and were willing to spend it. :smile1:

No harm. Hope you found what you needed or my son was able to help. Its been a long time. :)

- Joe

#22 Amigatec OFFLINE  

Amigatec

Collector of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5899
  • 2,025 Thanks
  • 3,172 posts

Posted March 25, 2012 - 07:34 AM

Very nice site you have, I will be contacting for sure.

#23 Mowerz OFFLINE  

Mowerz

• 136 Thanks
  • 172 posts

Posted March 28, 2012 - 02:39 PM

Sometimes customers send us gifts. Today (03/28/2012) a customer sent us exotic bread and some exotic sausage. Yumm.

Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails

• P1320027.JPG

#24 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,728 Thanks
  • 2,602 posts

Posted March 28, 2012 - 08:16 PM

Sometimes customers send us gifts. Today (03/28/2012) a customer sent us exotic bread and some exotic sausage. Yumm.

Thanks!

I'm sorry Joe, I know you said something about bread and sausage, but all I could see in the picture was the John Deere hood. LOL
  • Mowerz and MyBolens1053 have said thanks

#25 Mowerz OFFLINE  

Mowerz

• 136 Thanks
  • 172 posts

Posted March 28, 2012 - 08:17 PM

I'm sorry Joe, I know you said something about bread and sausage, but all I could see in the picture was the John Deere hood. LOL

LOL, funny :)

#26 Mowerz OFFLINE  

Mowerz

• 136 Thanks
  • 172 posts

Posted April 02, 2012 - 05:21 PM

Freight Day:

Attached Thumbnails

• P1000279.JPG
  • P1000280.JPG
  • P1000281.JPG
  • P1000282.JPG
  • P1000283.JPG
  • P1000284.JPG
  • P1000285.JPG
  • P1000286.JPG
  • P1000287.JPG
  • P1000296.JPG
  • P1000297.JPG

#27 Hunting rust OFFLINE  

Hunting rust

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 7499
  • 12 Thanks
  • 20 posts

Posted April 06, 2012 - 08:25 PM

Glad to see you here! I have bought several things for my cub100 off e bay from you and always have been very happ!! welcome

#28 Mowerz OFFLINE  

Mowerz

• 136 Thanks
  • 172 posts

Posted April 16, 2012 - 06:03 PM

Bob Cat trailer - home-made but works great.

Attached Thumbnails

• P1000634.JPG
  • P1000615.JPG

#29 Mowerz OFFLINE  

Mowerz

• 136 Thanks
  • 172 posts

Posted April 19, 2012 - 04:37 PM

Finally found someone who could do my design on my truck, Took about a year. Everyone said it was too hard or could not be done.

Many thanks to Serious Graphics & Signs in Yale, MI.

Attached Thumbnails

• P1000784.JPG
  • P1000733.JPG
  • P1000734.JPG

#30 coldone OFFLINE  

coldone

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 839
  • 1,651 Thanks
  • 1,679 posts

Posted April 19, 2012 - 07:36 PM

Thats great looking.
  • Mowerz and MyBolens1053 have said thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: john deere, cub cadet, ford garden tractor, case, colt, ingersoll, bolens, tractor parts, joes outdoor power