• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8148
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted March 17, 2012 - 11:33 PM

LOL Jesse I am checking CL out before I come up there next week, and I just saw that Gravley tractor in your picture. You guy's are sure selling that cheap, Some one should buy that pretty quick. Good luck :thumbs:
  • trowel said thank you

#17 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5127
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted March 18, 2012 - 08:57 AM

Yes, trying to make a easy start for spring, when im around, with the both of us we can check 2 or 3 different things at once which means less work in the allowed time to keep the price down, we are now switching to mowers and tillers, Kevin is very reasonable and he will not lie to you, i won't ether, if it's a piece of crap we will tell you outright instead of covering it up along with it's problems.
I don't normally say or do this on the open fourm but here goes,..
I come across many GTs in this state, many are collectable, keep in mind this is MA. this state is the 3rd highest expensive state to live in, just because the same GT is $20 to $100 dollers cheaper in your state does not give you or anyone the right to nick pick, if so, go somewere's else, it is just the way it is, we are willing to put up these tractors for a cheap price, i DON"T want to see good GTs end up in the scrapper, but it does not mean we will ''give'' it to you just because you want it, you can find us on C-list all the time, this is a quiet business not a joke.
If i have upset anybody in any way with this i sincerely apologize, im just tired of dishonest people.
I will still be here to help, this is a great hobby and i hope helps you guys find what is needed to compleat your restro's,
Thank you for reading this,
GT Fanatic,
Jesse
  • chris m said thank you