Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

David Bradley On Ebay

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 bgkid2966 OFFLINE  

bgkid2966

• Member No: 8254
  • 1,407 Thanks
  • 1,327 posts

Posted March 12, 2012 - 09:03 AM

http://www.ebay.com/...a#ht_500wt_1288

#2 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted March 13, 2012 - 05:13 AM

Gotta like those dual wheels.

#3 DanO OFFLINE  

DanO

Greasemonkey

• Member No: 1918
  • 153 Thanks
  • 350 posts

Posted March 13, 2012 - 07:58 AM

Good to see Prices & Interest of the DB's seem to be going up lately, especially the Suburbans but like everything else, I think it's a "Territorial", supply & demand thng. Regarding the Dual wheels , I agree they LOOK VERY COOL but I found, from a functional point , them to be pretty useless . Had them on my 72 Sears Suburban, took them off when I realized the Snow Plow was NOT as wide as the Dual Wheels were, same with some of the rear implements.

Edited by DanO, March 13, 2012 - 07:59 AM.

#4 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5127
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted March 13, 2012 - 08:27 AM

Good to see Prices & Interest of the DB's seem to be going up lately, especially the Suburbans but like everything else, I think it's a "Territorial", supply & demand thng. Regarding the Dual wheels , I agree they LOOK VERY COOL but I found, from a functional point , them to be pretty useless . Had them on my 72 Sears Suburban, took them off when I realized the Snow Plow was NOT as wide as the Dual Wheels were, same with some of the rear implements.

As cool as the Duals are, yes, they are very useless but look at it this way, buying the tractor means another set of wheels and rims, very neat Suburban, looks compleat and it has the mower deck, a prime canadate for a restro.
Will a Suburban/DB collector please save it,.......

Edited by trowel, March 13, 2012 - 08:27 AM.