• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8148
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted March 15, 2012 - 09:49 PM

Dang Chris, your inching closer and closer, i can't wait to see it.

LOL IK, I can't wait. I am hoping she has some type of bottom plow there! I have been searching like mad but the prices are so high! She thinks she sold them all already, but she said you never know there is still allot there! Guys she said she sold a log splitter cheap, I was like how cheap? "Oh I sold it for $200 dollars because the engine was blown, But I gave them another engine that my dad was going to put on it but never got the chance to do it !!!!!!" I hope she has more deals like that LOL!
  • trowel said thank you

#47 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5127
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted March 15, 2012 - 10:17 PM

Im frantically clicking the ''Thanks'' button and running the risk of damage to the keyboard, lol, god i hope so !!!
Let us pray to the GT gods,.....Oh, GT god, through your son (LT god) we pray,.......
  • chris m said thank you

#48 chris m OFFLINE  

chris m

Tractorholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted March 15, 2012 - 10:19 PM

Im frantically clicking the ''Thanks'' button and running the risk of damage to the keyboard, lol, god i hope so !!!
Let us pray to the GT gods,.....Oh, GT god, through your son (LT god) we pray,.......

And she is not far from you and has been selling for 2 years straight!!! How did we miss this one? :(
  • trowel said thank you

#49 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted March 15, 2012 - 10:23 PM

I may have seen or heard of her stuff but money has always been the big issue as of lately,......or else i would be buried :smilewink:
I see many, many, many good deals slide by, i let a lot of it go bacause i already have several DB tractors and related equitments waiting for restro's this spring/

#50 chris m OFFLINE  

chris m

Tractorholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted March 15, 2012 - 10:25 PM

I may have seen or heard of her stuff but money has always been the big issue as of lately,......or else i would be buried :smilewink:
I see many, many, many good deals slide by, i let a lot of it go bacause i already have several DB tractors and related equitments waiting for restro's this spring/

I know what you mean! ATM I am spending all my money ( what little i have lol) on these projects. But I am not an addict :laughingteeth:

#51 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted March 15, 2012 - 10:30 PM

I know what you mean! ATM I am spending all my money ( what little i have lol) on these projects. But I am not an addict :laughingteeth:

LIER !! admit it you junkie !!.....you addicted,....you addict,.....you, ...yeh, ok, im addicted too :bounce:

Edited by trowel, March 15, 2012 - 10:31 PM.

#52 chris m OFFLINE  

chris m

Tractorholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted March 15, 2012 - 10:57 PM

LIER !! admit it you junkie !!.....you addicted,....you addict,.....you, ...yeh, ok, im addicted too :bounce:

Yo hook me up man!!! I need a some Trac!!!! Come on man even just a little Trac will do!! :laughingteeth:
  • trowel said thank you

#53 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted March 16, 2012 - 07:10 AM

I'll meet you by 57 th and 3 rd by Walli-World, i got's the good stuff, high quality Trac, stuff is prime man,..
  • chris m said thank you

#54 RAJ OFFLINE  

RAJ

JMC fan

• Contributor
  • Member No: 40
  • 302 Thanks
  • 318 posts

Posted March 20, 2012 - 01:47 PM

I don't know your situation, but I'd look at getting a small atv or snowmobile trailer to haul around GTs... With uHaul's prices, you could probably buy a trailer after renting one a few times. I have heard stories of not being able to rent a trailer if you have a certain type of vehicle.

As for the Gardn Mastr, I've only seen a picture in the book "Garden Tractors." It's always worth looking at before commiting unless the condition doesn't matter. Pictures can be deceiving, so I've learned to assume that it is not as good as it looks in the pictures until you see it in person. There can't be too many around so I would go for it if I were you :thumbs:
  • chris m said thank you

#55 DougT ONLINE  

DougT

Dog Approved

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 584
  • 5,715 Thanks
  • 4,274 posts

Posted March 22, 2012 - 07:15 PM

Hey Chris, the week is almost over. Any update on this? Did you get it??

#56 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted March 22, 2012 - 08:33 PM

I spoke with him late last night, it will be a while seeing as he has to return the trailer afterwards, im still standing by the phone in case anything happens.

#57 chris m OFFLINE  

chris m

Tractorholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted March 22, 2012 - 08:56 PM

What a day!! Well I got it!!! I am beyond tired!! I never went to bed yesterday then left the house at 6 am to get it. I managed to take some pictures when I got home. Thing is in great shape, everything is there. I even found the other rim that was off (due to it being flat) and it has both factory wheel weights. Engine is the Wisconsin AEN 8hp, it was kept inside and there is no pitting most of it is just faded paint and surface rust on the worn parts. Sorry not thinking to clear i'll just post some pics for now lol.PICT1094.JPG PICT1096.JPG PICT1103.JPG PICT1097.JPG PICT1108.JPG PICT1098.JPG
  • MH81 and trowel have said thanks

#58 chris m OFFLINE  

chris m

Tractorholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted March 22, 2012 - 09:00 PM

Some weird things too that the owner added. there are 3 generators (i am going to remove all of them) I have no clue why it was hooked up the way it was. one more thing Has anyone seen a muffler like the one on this it sure looks different to me.
  • trowel said thank you

#59 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted March 22, 2012 - 09:00 PM

Im speechless, dumdfpunded, what a gen, what a beutifull girl, ho my god !! look at the Patina,..
  • chris m said thank you

#60 chris m OFFLINE  

chris m

Tractorholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted March 22, 2012 - 09:02 PM

Im speechless, dumdfpunded, what a gen, what a beutifull girl, ho my god !! look at the Patina,..

IK I was real surprised when I saw it today, (had to hold back though) lol
  • trowel said thank you