Garden Tractor Forums banner

Two Ridemasters

1K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  bhts 
#1 ·
This winter a guy bought some Ridemaster parts from me.
A couple of weeks ago he sent me some photos of his Ridemasters and I wanted to share them with you.
He did an excellent job on restoring these two tractors.

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow, those are beautiful restorations. They look like they should be in a dealer showroom. I really like the front blade. Thanks for sharing these great photographs. I am learning more and more about a tractor I had never seen before this site. Thanks.

Reactions: jdcrawler
#5 ·
Those are very nice Ridemasters. He did a great job on them. Thanks for sharing.

#7 ·
Ray gus sent me the same photos there nice.

Ray I got grader blade deacals getting made they should be done in a week or two.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ray I got grader blade deacals getting made they should be done in a week or two.
That's great.
I'll buy one from you when they're ready.

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Your friend did a great job restoring those Bolens Ridemasters. I don't know if it might be the pictures, lighting or just variations in the paint colors but they seem a darker green then what some of the other Ridemasters that have been posted. Is it just the lighting in the pics? I don't think the darkness of the green matters much as they look terrific, I was just curious.

#13 ·
Your friend did a great job restoring those Bolens Ridemasters. I don't know if it might be the pictures, lighting or just variations in the paint colors but they seem a darker green then what some of the other Ridemasters that have been posted are. Is it just the lighting in the pics? I don't think the darkness of the green matters much as they look terrific, I was just curious.
I agree that they do look darker and it just might be the difference in the lighting between winter light and summer light.
He asked me what color to paint them and I told him to use the Oliver green.
However, I have found that the color can very depending on what brand of paint is used so it may well be darker than what I use.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.