Garden Tractor Forums banner

Got A Trailer Today!

2K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  KennyP 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I traded my 1997 Geo Metro for a trailer today.

for this:

6X10

I got the better deal!!!

See less See more
#5 ·
Great looking trailer and it looks like a great deal for you, we have a car trailer but many times could have used one this size. You almost could have loaded the Metro on the trailer and delivered it to them.

#7 ·
Looks like a nice trailer. It's really handy to have one when hunting GT's. I got one 2 years ago and couldn't be without it.

#10 ·
Looks like you made a good trade! Of course I miss my Metro too! I had a 1990 with the 3 cylinder and a stick! 1990 was the year before they killed the 50MPG with all the pollution control... I digress! I'm still looking for a trailer myself. Hopefully I'll find a suitable one soon too. Nice acquisition!

#11 ·
Nice trailer. Yeah, you got the better deal.

#13 ·
Mine was the 4cyl model with auto tranny.

#19 ·
Well the wife can't drive anymore, and I don't need 3 vehicles to drive, and the Geo had 192000 miles on it, plus it gets over 30 mpg, it didn't last 24 hours on CL.

#20 ·
Congrats on the trailer,it looks pretty good.I would say you did get the better deal.

#22 ·
I tried to trade my wife for it, but they some boot just to take her off my hands. LOL

#23 ·
This should keep the thieves from stealing it.

I stopped by the farm supply store today and checked out their trailers and I got an even better deal than I thought. Their 6X10 trailer have 3000 lb axles the one I traded for has a 3500 lb axle and a bulldog hitch. They are selling theirs for $1300. I was only asking $600 for the Geo.

#26 ·
We have had a rash of trailer thiefs in the last couple of years.

#29 ·
Nice swap on the trailer, Pat. Glad you got the lock for it. Mine stays locked up. I think Lee is on to something on the pumpkin hauling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.