Posted June 08, 2010 - 04:17 PM
Here's what I did for my 109. They may be similar. Take the tunnel cover off and locate the bottom of the linkage coming from the dash's speed lever. there should be an adjustable clamp there with an allen head screw to tighten. Mine was tight all the way so I took the c-clip off the bottom and pulled the shaft up. Inside there is a split plastic bushing. Mine was wore past any more tightening so I cut up a pop can (I believe any delicious brand of soda or suds would work :-) and slipped it between the bushing and the cast clamp. It gave me just enough more room to get some resistance for adjustment. I believe the manual says 10-12 lbs. of pull is correct. Good luck!