#16 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5127
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted February 24, 2012 - 06:28 PM

In that case would you divulge a picture before traiding it and picture of the Ride-o-Matic is required by GT Talk rules or collectors like me will be very upset,....as Alice said '' curiouser and curiouser ''.
Good job on the G14's rockers.

#17 Guest_tgguy1122_*

Guest_tgguy1122_*
  • Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted February 24, 2012 - 06:35 PM

i would have to release a picture i guess. whats funny is the new rocker is a different shape, but it works so it doesnt really matter to me.

#18 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted February 24, 2012 - 06:46 PM

It's the up-dated version, same spec.s but the shape has changed for the newer variants of that engine.

#19 Guest_tgguy1122_*

Guest_tgguy1122_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted February 24, 2012 - 07:31 PM

yeah im just glad its running. i was really bored without it to be honest. if i dont trade her away and i can get the cash for the RAM's instead i would like a plow snowblower and tiller for her. nd bolens wheel weights with AT tires but that might be a stretch lol. i guess a man can dream cant he?

#20 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted February 24, 2012 - 09:12 PM

Dreams can happen if you work for it, sometimes things fall into place when it's time, there are a lot of guy's here who own Bolens and may be able to help you or send you in the right direction if really want it,
thoses are good working tractors, the Rid-o-Matics are very good tractors, well built, but limited compared to the tough tube frame G14 with the Tec OH140 if you are looking for a working tractor.

#21 Guest_tgguy1122_*

Guest_tgguy1122_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted February 24, 2012 - 09:42 PM

yeah, ive honestly never paid retail for any machine or attachment and im sure anyone on here would know and want retail so i probably wont end up buying from anyone on here. personally i wouldnt spend more then 75 for a set of bolens wheel weights or 150 bucks on a really nice snowblower. i always run my bolens want ads throughout craigslist and get stuff at good prices from people who dont care to squeeze retail out of me or dont know.

#22 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted February 24, 2012 - 09:50 PM

I'll remember you said that.

#23 Guest_tgguy1122_*

Guest_tgguy1122_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted February 24, 2012 - 10:04 PM

why?

#24 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted February 24, 2012 - 10:26 PM

yeah, ive honestly never paid retail for any machine or attachment and im sure anyone on here would know and want retail so i probably wont end up buying from anyone on here.

That is not a good thing to say here.

#25 Guest_tgguy1122_*

Guest_tgguy1122_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted February 24, 2012 - 10:31 PM

well trowel, its almost common sense. if someone knows a car is worth 20 grand, would they sell it for 5? everyone seems nice on here but 99.99% of people dont knowingly let stuff go cheap. so i dont know what else to tell ya.

#26 chris m OFFLINE  

chris m

Tractorholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8148
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted February 24, 2012 - 10:36 PM

Looks like I am in the top 1%

#27 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted February 24, 2012 - 10:50 PM

Then tell me this, would you do that to a well know friend who needs help ?

#28 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted February 24, 2012 - 10:52 PM

We do it to stangers and newcomers like you almost everyday.

#29 Guest_tgguy1122_*

Guest_tgguy1122_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted February 24, 2012 - 11:02 PM

would i sell something for half the value to a good friend? honestly i wouldnt. i might cut them a break but i just dont sell anything for too cheap. i never expect anything to be sold to me for cheap it just happens. its just the way i am i guess. ive never asked for anything for free or cheap so honestly id never expect it.

#30 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted February 24, 2012 - 11:21 PM

Nether do i and yet it happens, when it does you return the favor, Hench, we helping each other out, i got what you need, you got what i need, etc.. you sounds like a resonable guy, but to be dropping comments like you just did around people that do not know you shows a bit of who you are, it's a lot like walking into my house and telling me it's too cold for you. what kind of responce did you expect from this then ? members of this fourm helped you for free, and yet you continue to talk about price and value.
Many a times have i helped a freind out in trouble, he does the same to me, there is no pride or ego in the way, just two guys trying to survive on a hard life, same goes with family, are you ging to hold it to them untill they pay up ?
You are who you are, im am who im am, you respect me for who i am an i'll do the same to you, do onto others as they do to you.
Im working tommorow, so good night.