Looking For Bantam Lawn Rider

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 6989
  • 276 Thanks
  • 466 posts

Posted February 14, 2012 - 01:41 PM

Are there any Lawn Riders around? The ones that were white and orange. I would like to find one but I bet they are hard to find. Not much value in saving a lawn mower. I mowed 2 or 3 acres with one of those when I was a kid. Spent hours on it, at 24" you don't make much head way. It was so neat to have zero turn radius and then go into reverse by just turning the wheel. I remember when we got a used Snapper, man was I going some where with a 30" cut. I never knew what happend to that mower but would love to find one. I just read about one in LGM.

#2 tractorman604 OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 683
  • 269 Thanks
  • 694 posts

Posted March 09, 2012 - 01:28 PM

I would love to have one myself,but i never see any around and the odd time if i do They want an arm and a leg for them.

#3 jmo213 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 12280
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted September 25, 2012 - 07:50 PM

hello there i have a 57 lawn rider "28" with the clinton engine and it is in very good shape it needs paint it is all orginal and all there. i am thinking of restoring it but it is for sale not really sure what i want to get out of it but willing to listen to offers thanks.

#4 Delmar OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5039
  • 2,246 Thanks
  • 2,377 posts

Posted September 25, 2012 - 10:29 PM

Welcome to GTtalk, jmo213. I am glad you joined the site!
That is a great old tractor! I just missed out on buying a Bantam a while back. Put yours in this site's classified section and I'll bet you get some good offers. Good luck!

Edited by JBBR, September 25, 2012 - 10:30 PM.

#5 KennyP OFFLINE  

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 27,581 Thanks
  • 38,979 posts

Posted September 26, 2012 - 06:02 AM

Welcome! I'd list it in the classifieds as we like to keep 'for sale' ads out of the forum. Just be sure to read the 'Terms'! Some pics of it would help a bunch. Here is some help with posting them.

#6 jbumgarner OFFLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 10248
  • 72 Thanks
  • 109 posts

Posted October 06, 2012 - 09:09 PM

I was just looking at ebay and I think he listed it there. If it wasnt him, someone has one listed in OH for $800. Pretty pricy IMO