1. The front grill is missing. I assume expanded metal is what to use to replace it? Anyone have a close up picture of this grill so I can fabricate it correctly? An inside the hood shot would be great.
2. What shades of red and gold are a good match? I am only set up to use spray cans so please keep that in mind.
3. Does anyone have some good close up pictures of how the choke cable is attached? mine came without one and I can't see any good way to attach it unless I am missing a piece.
4. Anyone know where I can get an operators manual for this tractor?
5. My tractor has an unusual feature. The decal on the belt guard is quite large. Every source I go to for decals offer a 6" long decal for the belt guard. My decal is 15" long. I'll post a picture of it later. Anyone ever come across a decal like that? Anyone know who might sell one?
I am new here and have various other brands of tractors but, at the moment, it's this Speedex that I want to concentrate on. I would like to get it done before show season. Thanks.
Edited by David Brown, February 09, 2012 - 09:14 AM.