need a john deere 318 grill

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 redcarkids OFFLINE  

• Member No: 7555
  • 228 Thanks
  • 449 posts

Posted February 04, 2012 - 10:56 PM

My neighbor has a 316 john deere that has been comverted to a kalasaki engine. This all happened before he bought the mower. He was told it had a kohler engine in it to start out with. He was mowing this last year and the grill fell out and got ran over:mad2:. Totaled
We have been searching for a used 316 grill for some time, but keep running into size issues. :wallbanging:. He just purchased a 318 mower for a great price and for what ever reason he took the grill out of the 318 and it fit perfectly ito the 316??? So we are now convienced that this is the grill needed to fill the hole on the front of the 316. We are not ruling out that when the kalasaki engine was installed the the front end of the 316 may have been swapped with 318 parts to make room for the new engine?? The size is 14" wide and 13 5/8" tall, 2 tabs on the bottom, clip on the top, and if you have the emblem he wants one of them also. check out the photos and measurments and if you have a good used grill with emblem you want to part with contact me through this sight, or e-mail me at - (alschmidt at onlyinternet dot net) He is a bargin hunter so be aware:bigrofl:

Attached Thumbnails

• downsized_0131121726a.jpg
  • downsized_0131121726.jpg
  • downsized_0131121727.jpg

Edited by JDBrian, February 05, 2012 - 07:42 AM.