Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Panzers For SALE! Collectors, do I have your attention?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Clint ONLINE  

Clint

• Member No: 8265
  • 412 Thanks
  • 294 posts

Posted January 26, 2012 - 04:29 PM

Pennsylvania Panzer Collectors!

I was browsing through different threads and posts and found that there are orders being taken for a FIRST IN A SERIES 1/12th scale replica of the T758ES!

There are about 250 orders in now, and they need a minimum of 300 for the toy manufacturer (Top Shelf Replicas out of Ridge Farm IL) to commit to the production. There will only be enough produced to fulfill the orders.

The cost is estimated at $80.00 per replica plus an estimated $15.00 shipping fee per unit ordered.

The link to the order form on Garden Tractor Talks home page is inoperative at this time and I have notified the seller. They are getting the "tech guys" on it. The phone number is listed on the ad though. The phone number to call for the waiting list is 1-812-490-3607. They are currently taking orders. Don't miss this rare opportunity.

The scale replicas will be about 6" long, 4" wide and 3" tall.

When the 300 minimum is met, everyone on the waiting list will be contacted to verify their order and quantity. At this time credit card information will be collected. Production is estimated at 2-3 months. At this time it is just a waiting list. NO credit card information will be collected at this time!

Everyone that wished they could buy a Pennsylvania Panzer brand new, now has the opportunity!

I am ordering AT LEAST three. One to display, one to "Save" and a third to give to my dad....who also has a Pennsylvania Panzer. He did get me started on these things!

How many Panzers do you have? Order one replica for each full size model. Save them for the kids and grandkids! They can have a tractor to play with outside and a toy to play with inside!

Maybe I should try my hand in marketing! Lol. I just convinced myself to buy these.

#2 1978murray OFFLINE  

1978murray

diesel mechanic

• Member No: 2523
  • 598 Thanks
  • 1,163 posts

Posted January 26, 2012 - 08:44 PM

I may want one got to check on the money situation first though

#3 cookiemonster OFFLINE  

cookiemonster

Village Idiot

• Member No: 6338
  • 406 Thanks
  • 1,274 posts

Posted January 26, 2012 - 09:05 PM

Yeah, I mentioned the bad link a while ago. Doesn't look like it mattered and I think that it was Kate from LAGT who was taking the orders and she's been in the hospital some. Already in on the 250 you mentioned. Yeah, we need to make this happen.

#4 Canawler OFFLINE  

Canawler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1273
  • 1,893 Thanks
  • 1,750 posts

Posted January 27, 2012 - 08:43 AM

I would love to have one but can't justify the price.

#5 Clint ONLINE  

Clint

• Member No: 8265
  • 412 Thanks
  • 294 posts

Posted January 27, 2012 - 07:24 PM

I just received a call from Brandon with Lawn and Garden Collector Magazine. He said there was not enough interest and they are scrapping the Panzer toy project. He said, "Maybe someday." I am super bummed.

Edited by Clint, January 27, 2012 - 11:50 PM.
Rep was not from Garden Tractor Talk. Edited and corrected. My apologies.

#6 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,249 Thanks
  • 28,599 posts

Posted January 27, 2012 - 07:29 PM

I just received a call from a Garden Tractor Talk representative. He said, "There was not enough interest and we are scrapping the project." He said, "Maybe someday." I am super bummed.

Do you mean Lawn and Garden Collector Magazine?