21 replies to this topic

#16 Rick OFFLINE  

Rick

Tractorholic

• Member No: 344
  • 15 Thanks
  • 168 posts

Posted March 15, 2012 - 07:54 AM

I have a sleeve hitch on mine.There is 2bolt holes on each side of the rear end of the tractor,the hitch bolts to the tractor at this point,and then there is a lift rod that runs from the hitch to the mower lift point were a plate that comes with the hitch bolts on it all hooks together in a matter on minutes for all of your gardening needs.
  • caseguy said thank you

#17 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted March 15, 2012 - 05:13 PM

I have a sleeve hitch on mine.There is 2bolt holes on each side of the rear end of the tractor,the hitch bolts to the tractor at this point,and then there is a lift rod that runs from the hitch to the mower lift point were a plate that comes with the hitch bolts on it all hooks together in a matter on minutes for all of your gardening needs.

Are they hard to find? I have a newer Ingy 220 and would like to find one for it! I've been keeping my eyes peeled, but haven't seen a single one!

#18 Rick OFFLINE  

Rick

Tractorholic

• 15 Thanks
  • 168 posts

Posted March 17, 2012 - 03:45 PM

They are the same for the new ingersoll tractor.Some times on ebay you can find them but make sure they are complete,hitch,lift rod,axle pieces-2 of those ,and lift plate.A lot of the ones I see are not complete.Go to the ebay store of Joes outdoor power he is out of michigan he should be able to steer you in the rite direction.I will try to get some pictures of mine so you can see what it looks like.
  • caseguy said thank you

#19 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted March 17, 2012 - 09:20 PM

I just saw what they cost on E-bay for a used one...that's broken! GUUUUULP! Maybe some dimensions so I can build one :blush2: !

#20 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted March 17, 2012 - 09:37 PM

I just saw what they cost on E-bay for a used one...that's broken! GUUUUULP! Maybe some dimensions so I can build one :blush2: !

Buy it now for $200 or best offer one right?? I offered $80 on that one and he counters $180 so I reoffered 20 bucks more and told him NOS they are that, not broken, rusty, and pitted. He never replied back lol. I could make one, I still have access to the 444, but decided nah.
  • caseguy said thank you

#21 cp7 OFFLINE  

cp7

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1369
  • 58 Thanks
  • 148 posts

Posted March 17, 2012 - 10:31 PM

Steve there's a very detailed drawing of the sleeve hitch in the Case Yahoo files.
It's for the 400 series and the 200s will just be a little shorter.
  • caseguy said thank you

#22 Rick OFFLINE  

Rick

Tractorholic

• 15 Thanks
  • 168 posts

Posted March 19, 2012 - 03:38 PM

If you could find a minanite welding shop were you live they probably would help you out.I had the lift bar made for mine at one of those shops and cant tell the difference from home made and factory all you need is a copy of one for them to go off of.