Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Kubota .719L $350

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Toolpartzman OFFLINE  

Toolpartzman

Fun With Horsepower

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 7171
  • 468 Thanks
  • 1,280 posts

Posted January 15, 2012 - 08:42 AM

I stumbled across this CL ad posted yesterday, but clueless how to post a link-HELP? Its listed on the 1st page of CL, Jackson,TN under Home and Garden. Engine is in Pickwick. I think it may be of interest to diesel guys---I'm headed to Jackson today and I was shopping but its too much strain for my feeble budget -----Lee

#2 Toolpartzman OFFLINE  

Toolpartzman

Fun With Horsepower

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 7171
  • 468 Thanks
  • 1,280 posts

Posted January 15, 2012 - 09:44 AM

That's my problem. I think I could post the sellers e-address, but I'm a brick when it comes to posting a link to the ad. I generally fix problems with striking tools.:bigrofl:

#3 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted January 15, 2012 - 09:44 AM

I can't seem to find that ad,or I would post the link for you.

#4 TheFarm2004 OFFLINE  

TheFarm2004

• Member No: 642
  • 129 Thanks
  • 124 posts

Posted January 15, 2012 - 09:53 AM

BOBCAT DIESEL ENGINE KUBOTA Stick Steer TRACTOR MOTOR - $375 (PICKWICK)

I have a 2002 Kubota BOBCAT diesel engine D722E complete motor. This was county owned with low hours on it & well maintained. It runs great but smokes. It needs rings. Our tax money bought a new Bobcat so this complete d722e Kubota diesel engine is available for a steal! You can use this engine for small tractors, bobcats, stick steers, fork lifts, suzuki samurai, other off road conversions. These engines are EXTREMELY expensive new or even remanufactured. Throw some rings in it & have an awesome engine. $375 firm buys it. Engine comes complete. Priced to sell. TEXT me at 73one six zero 74one 7seven. or email me. Dont call unless you are on your way to pickwick with $375 cash. CLeans up nice. The pics show it dirty from being in my workshop. no rust.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5 ducky OFFLINE  

ducky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 564
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 3,870 posts

Posted January 15, 2012 - 10:01 AM

I stumbled across this CL ad posted yesterday, but clueless how to post a link-HELP? Its listed on the 1st page of CL, Jackson,TN under Home and Garden. Engine is in Pickwick. I think it may be of interest to diesel guys---I'm headed to Jackson today and I was shopping but its too much strain for my feeble budget -----Lee

There is a deal.
To add a link to your post just copy the address from your browsers "Address Bar" and paste it in your post.