#16 brokenbudget OFFLINE  

brokenbudget

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 4529
  • 19 Thanks
  • 178 posts

Posted January 18, 2012 - 08:06 PM

So, are you in need of these, because it snowed now, or ??

I'll Pm you in abit.

i'm really not in a hurry to get it up and going. i have a blower on the yeller horse plus a 33" mtd walk behind that does the brunt of the work. but if you want to work something out i'm game!:beerchug:
if i don't get to your pm tonight, i'll respond to it in the morning.:madhop: i'm on my way outta here for the night:bounce:
i should be getting internet at home on monday. if they can get out to my place...:chaser:
i can't wait to see the look on the guys face when he sees how high up the roof is:D
thanks sherwood!:worshippy2:

#17 brokenbudget OFFLINE  

brokenbudget

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 19 Thanks
  • 178 posts

Posted January 19, 2012 - 12:02 PM

so what i am going to do is this:
i'm going to redisign a bracket for the bottom of the tractor to replace the 2 linkages that lift the blower. i'll be using the extra lift cylinder i have on the 'parts' tractor the blower came with. i want to be able to use both the blower and the mower deck (not at the same time:D) without having to fiddle with the 2 linkages every season. the cylinder will have a couple of quick disconnects and will be attached to the blower itself.
sounds easier to remove 'on paper', but we'll see how it goes. i have the rest of the year basicly to get it perfected:blush2:
i'll be taking pics as i go, weather it's a big fail or a success. it might take me a while to get around to putting them up here but i'll try to be as fast about it as i can.

:beerchug:a big shout out to IamSherwood!:beerchug: who graciously offered to send his linkage to me to replicate them. the guy is the real deal!
thanks again!
i'll be back!:urock:

#18 IamSherwood OFFLINE  

IamSherwood

Elf guardian

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2066
  • 8,379 Thanks
  • 7,696 posts

Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:32 PM

Thanks, I hope you get it workin.
Like I said, just say the word, and I'll ship them over toyou, or I can get my nephew to drop them off. He's at RMC in Kingston.

#19 brokenbudget OFFLINE  

brokenbudget

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 19 Thanks
  • 178 posts

Posted March 24, 2012 - 03:48 PM

well cr@p! i couldn't find this thread before i posted a new one, so here's a link:
http://gardentractor...__fromsearch__1

is there any way to merge these?