#16 Cvans ONLINE  

Cvans

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5412
  • 4,478 Thanks
  • 5,010 posts

Posted January 11, 2012 - 10:51 AM

:welcome: Nice to have you here. Looking forward to hearing about your progress.
  • Russ said thank you

#17 Russ OFFLINE  

Russ

• Member No: 8191
  • 131 Thanks
  • 367 posts

Posted January 11, 2012 - 10:54 AM

Also guys I forgot to tell ya, I have the Ford Series 195 Tractor Operator's Manual booklet an the 60 inch Rotary mower for 195 tractor operator's manual also The Kohler engines twin cylinder engine service manual for models K482, K532, K582, K662,,, Have a couple spare booklets of these too,, If I can help give anybody imfo from my books then just let me know, I will try to put each page on here someplace if ya'll think it be a good idea,,, Hope I can help like I getting help,,lol, Thanks all again,, Don't forget about me ya'll,,
  • mikebramel and KennyP have said thanks

#18 Michiganmobileman OFFLINE  

Michiganmobileman

Old Tractor Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5678
  • 1,235 Thanks
  • 1,842 posts

Posted January 12, 2012 - 03:52 PM

Welcome to the site Russ and thanks for joining us. Sounds like you have some info and knowledge to share with the Ford people, used to be one of those myself but then converted:smilewink:. But it dont matter OLD IRON is where its at!
Enjoy the site:wave:
  • Russ said thank you

#19 Russ OFFLINE  

Russ

• 131 Thanks
  • 367 posts

Posted January 13, 2012 - 07:48 PM

Yea Mich,,, I going to hang on to my FORD for as long as I can,,lol, I do have a Craftman rideing mower I bought new back in 2002 an its still doing great an dose what its pos to do,, But the FORD is lot bigger one an will make alot of things easyer for me once I get er the way I need er,,lol

#20 Russ OFFLINE  

Russ

• 131 Thanks
  • 367 posts

Posted January 13, 2012 - 08:27 PM

Hey Sky,, My tracktor was bought new from Hamilton Ohio thats where my inlaws lived an worked at a place called Rockwell,, They handel the FORD tractors there years ago but not there no more,,

#21 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,262 Thanks
  • 28,604 posts

Posted January 13, 2012 - 09:46 PM

Russ, somehow I missed this thread,
Sorry about the belated :welcome:

Looking forward to progress updates as well.

#22 skyrydr2 ONLINE  

skyrydr2

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5032
  • 3,407 Thanks
  • 3,157 posts

Posted January 14, 2012 - 06:17 AM

That's awsome Russ, they are a heavy beast for sure . My 165 is a stout little tractor as well, I really enjoy it.

#23 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,399 Thanks
  • 39,659 posts

Posted January 14, 2012 - 06:39 AM

Russ, I just checked and we have a service manual for the Kohler twin cylinders. For everyone's info, I have asked Russ to send me copies of the manuals so they can be uploaded.

#24 Michiganmobileman OFFLINE  

Michiganmobileman

Old Tractor Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5678
  • 1,235 Thanks
  • 1,842 posts

Posted January 14, 2012 - 07:04 AM

Yea Mich,,, I going to hang on to my FORD for as long as I can,,lol, I do have a Craftman rideing mower I bought new back in 2002 an its still doing great an dose what its pos to do,, But the FORD is lot bigger one an will make alot of things easyer for me once I get er the way I need er,,lol

I dont blame you for keeping it they are an excellent machine. I would probably have kept mine if not for the previous arrangement with Kathy: We agreed that I could have one tractor for every musical instrument she had. My Ford had been a super worker for the 8 years that I had owned it but was to the point where some $$ had to go into the engine. Just worked out better for me to do a swap for the Simplicity I had my eye on.

#25 Russ OFFLINE  

Russ

• 131 Thanks
  • 367 posts

Posted January 14, 2012 - 01:30 PM

Ok Kenn,, No prob I won't send the one of Kohler right now but if anything happens to the one on here then just let me know cause I'll have mine,,

#26 Russ OFFLINE  

Russ

• 131 Thanks
  • 367 posts

Posted January 14, 2012 - 01:35 PM

I can understand that Mich big times,, My lil tracktor going to come in handy for me around the yard an all now,lol, I just hooked my bass boat up to iy this morning an see if it would pull it,,, Man O Man it did a great job an didn't even back down at all on me an that was even going up about a 5ft hill,,lol

#27 Russ OFFLINE  

Russ

• 131 Thanks
  • 367 posts

Posted January 14, 2012 - 02:00 PM

Hey all, Like I said I am very new with haven a tracktor in my hands, I don't know anything about the P.T.O stuff,, I see where there is a shaft sticking out on the left side of my motor an it's for a pull,, Dose anyone have or know where I can get the hookup that gose there an pos to hook up in the back for a tilter like,,,,, Also I wantin to find a 3 point O hitch I think it's called, Any imfo on where I can find these an the names of the parts will really help me, I just have no idea what the names really are,, Thanks all,,,

#28 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 28,399 Thanks
  • 39,659 posts

Posted January 14, 2012 - 04:59 PM

Russ, here's a link to a parts manual that should cover your tractor: Ford 72 to 83 Parts Book - Manuals - Garden Tractor Talk - Forums
Your model # will be 09jc3525 up thru 09jc3527. Here's a link for parts thru New Holland. They have a few things. New Holland Parts Lookup Online Catalog

#29 Russ OFFLINE  

Russ

• 131 Thanks
  • 367 posts

Posted January 17, 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hey Kenn,, I sent the front pages of what I have,, U can email me back an let me know which ones ya want me to send full books of,, Or write me in here,,
  • KennyP said thank you

#30 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 28,399 Thanks
  • 39,659 posts

Posted January 17, 2012 - 07:32 PM