8 replies to this topic

#1 bigred OFFLINE  

bigred

• Member No: 425
  • 0 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted May 25, 2010 - 07:29 PM

:anyone: :help:
I AM LOOKING TO BUY A DAVID BRADLEY WALKING TRACTOR OR TWO OR MAYBE EVEN THREE OR FOUR JUST DEPENDS ON THE PRICE CONDITION I DONT CARE ABOUT IF THEY NEED REPAIRED THATS FINE AND NEED TO BE AS CLOSE TO NORTH CAROLINA AS I CAN GET THEM IF ANYONE HAS ANY OR KNOWS WHERE ANY ARE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WILL ALSO CONSIDER OTHER WALKING TRACTORS BUT HAVE MY HEART SET ON ATLEAST ONE DAVID BRADLEY

RED

#2 loulou224 OFFLINE  

loulou224

• Member No: 3636
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted May 25, 2011 - 02:15 PM

My father has a walk behind David Bradley that was purchased brand new back in the late 40's I don't know the exact date of the tractor but I am wanting to sell it. I Believe it has some carburtor problems maybe just minor I don't know since I don't work on them, just trying to help him out. I can get some pictures and post. I know it is red with green rims on the wheels and basically no rust, has been kept in a barn or garage. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested.

#3 jpcubs OFFLINE  

jpcubs

• Member No: 196
  • 5 Thanks
  • 23 posts

Posted June 01, 2011 - 08:09 PM

It mite help if we knew where the david bradley is located jpcubs

#4 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,210 Thanks
  • 28,584 posts

Posted June 01, 2011 - 08:58 PM

There were three or four with some attachments in Andover Ohio 2 weeks ago. I can tell you where on a map, but don't have a contact number or anything. He has 1 running well, one running rough and the others are ? At least one of them had a forward slanting engine. STD type attachments... Disc, harrow that kind of thing. Didn't see anything weird or rare. Said he'd take 900 for the batch. One had some kind of wheel weights on it. Solid, flat plate, but looked OEM.

6434 Ohio 85, Andover Ohio 44003

Edited by MH81, June 01, 2011 - 09:15 PM.

#5 JoshBrown OFFLINE  

JoshBrown

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 1978
  • 20 Thanks
  • 277 posts

Posted June 01, 2011 - 09:34 PM

:anyone: :help:
I AM LOOKING TO BUY A DAVID BRADLEY WALKING TRACTOR OR TWO OR MAYBE EVEN THREE OR FOUR JUST DEPENDS ON THE PRICE CONDITION I DONT CARE ABOUT IF THEY NEED REPAIRED THATS FINE AND NEED TO BE AS CLOSE TO NORTH CAROLINA AS I CAN GET THEM IF ANYONE HAS ANY OR KNOWS WHERE ANY ARE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WILL ALSO CONSIDER OTHER WALKING TRACTORS BUT HAVE MY HEART SET ON ATLEAST ONE DAVID BRADLEY

RED

I have another thread going about the honey hole but the guy I ran into the other day had probably 10 or 15 david bradleys with lots of attachments I can check some prices for you if you didn't mind the drive

#6 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted June 01, 2011 - 09:41 PM

I have so many David Bradley walk behinds I will gladly sell you 3 of them at a decent price, PM me for details.

#7 ctyson OFFLINE  

ctyson
  • GTt Junior
  • Member No: 11143
  • 0 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted August 26, 2012 - 10:52 AM

have 6 D.B. 12 implements
Msannie@yahoo.com

#8 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted August 26, 2012 - 11:13 AM

have 6 D.B. 12 implements

This is a year old thread. If you have items for sale post them in the classifieds section of the site.
  • Texas Deere and Horse and ctyson have said thanks

#9 oldmanskipper OFFLINE  

oldmanskipper
  • Member No: 10188
  • 9 Thanks
  • 14 posts

Posted August 27, 2012 - 10:09 AM

If you'll go to greensboro craigslist(greensboro, n.c.)you'll see a listing for two hooded and running tractors with about eight emplements including a sulky. He wants 800 bucks or best offer. Would be a real good way to get started. Said it also included wheel weights, speed changers and reverse parts. I think the listing saya Grays Chapel which is around greensboro. If I had the money to grapel right now I would be there myself.