#1 markdombroski OFFLINE  

markdombroski

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6157
  • 196 Thanks
  • 432 posts

Posted January 08, 2012 - 04:17 PM

I am looking for an exploded parts diagram for a late model John Deere 110 that shows how the adjustable seat springs are assembled. This pair of springs seem to be different than most that you see as there are notches and a guide mechanism. I am looking for some kind of a picture that shows how the mechanism is assembled. How uncommon are these?

Thanks in advance,

- Mark

IMAG1051.jpg

#2 MAV OFFLINE  

MAV

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 487
  • 108 Thanks
  • 215 posts

Posted January 08, 2012 - 08:55 PM

I don't know if this will help 110 seat springs.jpg I would say that there are not all that uncommon but to find a pair that is not broke kinda is. They seem to break where the notches are. So if you are going to use the tractor you are going to put them on I would suggest using the other more solid style instead.

Mark

#3 markdombroski OFFLINE  

markdombroski

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6157
  • 196 Thanks
  • 432 posts

Posted January 09, 2012 - 02:17 AM

I don't know if this will help [ATTACH=CONFIG]27855[/ATTACH] I would say that there are not all that uncommon but to find a pair that is not broke kinda is. They seem to break where the notches are. So if you are going to use the tractor you are going to put them on I would suggest using the other more solid style instead.

Mark

Hi Mark, this is exactly what I was looking for. I will be selling the seat spring on ebay and wanted to make sure that I had all of the parts in good order.

Thank you again.

- Mark