1 reply to this topic

#1 bwellmy OFFLINE  

bwellmy

• Member No: 3299
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted January 08, 2012 - 03:47 PM

Hey all....

I inherited a White LT-125 and used it most of the fall. I noticed the bearings sounded pretty bad, so I decided to finally take a look today. I got the deck dropped and the blade pullys out, but can't seem to figure out how to get the bearing apart to replace/repair.

The photos show both, 1 i was able to seperate a bit, but that was as far as i got. Are these replaceable? Or do I have to buy the whole assembly? My manual doesn't even show them on the parts diagram.....just the brackets on top of the deck.

Thanks, Bryan

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_9005.jpg
  • IMG_9008.jpg
  • IMG_9006.JPG
  • IMG_9007.jpg

#2 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted January 08, 2012 - 06:43 PM

:wave: bwellmy Welcome to GTTalk. We're glad to have you with us! I am not familiar with the set up, but would say that you may be further ahead to do some more cleaning and get a better look at the way it's put together. It appears in the second picture that there's a lot of grass wrapped inside what looks like a dust cover. You'd be surprised how difficult that can make things! Hopefully someone will come along who's more familiar with that arrangement and give you some more specific pointers. Thanks for signing up.