• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,292 Thanks
  • 28,625 posts

Posted March 28, 2012 - 11:24 AM

Does RSVPing mean that you and you're tractor are registered, or where do I go to register for this event?

The RSVP is for our members only, so others can see who's probably attending.

There is a registration booth near the kitchen. Pretty obvious what it is, and if you get lost, just ask anyone... really nice people there.
  • twostacks said thank you

#47 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted March 28, 2012 - 11:28 AM

I didn't RSVP, at this point I am thinking of not coming. It is a 700 mile round trip for me, and I will still have to drive the tractor I bring lol.

#48 twostacks OFFLINE  

twostacks

• Member No: 6470
  • 447 Thanks
  • 426 posts

Posted March 28, 2012 - 03:59 PM

Thanks MH81, I was thinking that we registered when we got there, but I started to second guess myself. Gary

#49 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted March 29, 2012 - 02:35 PM

I was a little late in the game in reserving a room as I wasn't 100% sure I would make it up on Friday but it looks like it will work out so I went ahead and booked a room. Looking forward to plow day :D

#50 grand OFFLINE  

grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 1,909 posts

Posted March 29, 2012 - 08:26 PM

I didn't RSVP, at this point I am thinking of not coming. It is a 700 mile round trip for me, and I will still have to drive the tractor I bring lol.

I know it's a long drive Casey.But just think. You don't have to just drive the tractor you bring, you are more than welcome to drive my Bolens. That would be well worth the trip. Seriously, if you can, do what I hope to do this year. If an event is rather far away, I won't take a tractor, just drive the car and enjoy the event. Do what you have to do my friend. I know that I will hopefully see you somewhere this year.

#51 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted March 29, 2012 - 09:40 PM

Grand, I would love to come but right now I can't fathom more than just one plow day in my head. I am going to have to work on a couple tractors to be ready for other events this year. At this point I am definitely going to the Cochranton Plow Day. I really wanted to get to Danville too, but will have to plan it a lot better for next year.

#52 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted April 03, 2012 - 02:09 PM

Less then two weeks to go. We still need to make sure we have everything ready on the tractors we are taking. I think dad is taking his Bolens 800 and i am going to take the Massey 1655. I was going to take the front end loader off but I think I am going to leave it on. I do want to fluid fill the rear tires though.

#53 IHCubGuy OFFLINE  

IHCubGuy

Tractorholic

• Member No: 3438
  • 1,358 Thanks
  • 1,475 posts

Posted April 03, 2012 - 09:04 PM

I should be able to have the 12H done till then. All thats left at this point is final assembly stuff like the controls, fuel lines and the wiring. Not exactly sure how I'm going to wrap the wiring up though. I am not a fan of that split plastic loom that you can buy at the auto parts stores. I would rather have it encased in the braid like my old Cub Cadets have. At any rate I will have my 107 and 100 there and my dad is planning on bringing his 124.

#54 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted April 06, 2012 - 08:35 PM

I FINALLY got the snow blower off of the Wheel Horse 314-8 and got the clevis hitch all set up to plow!

#55 Pa Plow Day Staff OFFLINE  

Pa Plow Day Staff

• Member No: 8496
  • 100 Thanks
  • 37 posts

Posted April 08, 2012 - 06:48 AM

Hey Guys, Hope Everyone has a good Easter Sunday. Less then a week now til Plow Day hope to see everyone there. weather looks very nice for friday and saturday! We spent a few hours yesterday starting to setup and things are coming together as usual. If anybody has any questions feel free to call me as i dont know how much ill be checking the computer this week.

Thanks
Josh
(570)713-7723
  • MH81 said thank you

#56 Lovintractorin OFFLINE  

Lovintractorin

Tinkerer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 4180
  • 159 Thanks
  • 603 posts

Posted April 08, 2012 - 07:52 AM

If I'm off work Saturday, I'll try to be there. I am less than a 1 1/2 hours away so it is an easy drive for me but I don't know if I'll be off saturday until friday. Hope to see you all there.

#57 grand OFFLINE  

grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 1,909 posts

Posted April 09, 2012 - 09:21 PM

I went to the gallery and checked the pictures from the 2011 Plow Day. Last year I didn't get home from Charlotte until late Friday night and only got to the plow day early Saturday morning. If you check the pics, what a difference. On Friday some of the folks had shorts and T-shirts. When I got there Saturday we were wearing winter gear. The weather sure changed, but it was still great to be able to plow and enjoy being with fellow GT enthusiasts After plowing this past Saturday, I can't wait to go this weekend.I hope to see many of our members this weekend.

#58 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted April 11, 2012 - 07:28 AM

Only a couple more days. This work week has been dragging so slow too. Looking to try and be up there by noon or just a hair later on Friday.

#59 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,292 Thanks
  • 28,625 posts

Posted April 11, 2012 - 07:32 AM

First two are on the trailer, packing and loading the third tonight.

We too are looking forwards to it. Hope to be there Friday late AM.

#60 Kyocum OFFLINE  

Kyocum

• Member No: 6171
  • 280 Thanks
  • 403 posts

Posted April 11, 2012 - 12:32 PM

All packed and ready to roll on down the highway. Me and my buddy Cliff should be rolling in about 1pm or shortly there after. Looking forward to seeing Al and Steve and children again. Cant wait to see that little WH plow in action. Really looking forward to meeting more GTTALK members. See everyone in a couple days. The weather looks like it is going to be great also. YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by Kyocum, April 11, 2012 - 12:33 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pennsylvania, plow day, plow