• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#16 1979gmc OFFLINE  

1979gmc

• Member No: 6525
  • 9 Thanks
  • 13 posts

Posted January 08, 2012 - 08:35 AM

I hope to be there this year with at least 1 tractor ( dont know if I want to bring the trailer gas is killing me lately with the wife not working)

#17 Blazer OFFLINE  

Blazer

• Member No: 5894
  • 29 Thanks
  • 39 posts

Posted January 14, 2012 - 10:13 PM

I intend on going this year also. Last year Friday plowing was great and Saturday day was damp. Its a good time!!

#18 grand OFFLINE  

grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 1,909 posts

Posted January 28, 2012 - 09:44 PM

I hope to be there this year with at least 1 tractor ( dont know if I want to bring the trailer gas is killing me lately with the wife not working)

I know for sure what you are saying. There are several events that I had hoped to attend this year that are a good distance away.Now that I'm retired I would love to go to some of these events, but the price of gas is making me think a little bit more about going.

#19 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted January 28, 2012 - 09:59 PM

I may end up bringing the 6x10 up, just to haul a tractor I am selling to Ryan (mixedbreed96), after that it's empty... worse than that the one I plan to plow with is going back with Alan so that it is at the next plow day lol. So I will have just the Bush Hog on the way back... anyone think I'm crazy lol. OR... should I bring another tractor too? lol

#20 earthgrinder ONLINE  

earthgrinder

• Contributor
  • Member No: 450
  • 817 Thanks
  • 355 posts

Posted February 05, 2012 - 05:19 PM

I am planning on going, but the weather will be the deciding factor. Planned to go last year on Saturday, but the weather changed my plans.

#21 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted February 05, 2012 - 09:22 PM

I have been thinking about it and since I have a spare Bush Hog D4-10 sitting here for parts I am going to plow with my D4-10 and I won't have to worry if I break an axle since I have an extra one sitting here.

#22 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,673 Thanks
  • 17,198 posts

Posted February 05, 2012 - 09:23 PM

Sounds like a good idea, Its always nice to have a parts machine available

#23 grand OFFLINE  

grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 1,909 posts

Posted February 06, 2012 - 09:22 PM

You two are being cruel, but Casey must be missing this thread. We will have to tell him that we picked up a steering wheel,two rear tires, and a piece of sheet metal that said Bu------og. Assembly directions will be in the manual section.

#24 Pa Plow Day Staff OFFLINE  

Pa Plow Day Staff

• Member No: 8496
  • 100 Thanks
  • 37 posts

Posted February 09, 2012 - 09:54 PM

Hi Everyone,
Planning is well under way for this years Pa Plow Day, As you guys already know it is April 13th and 14th. Some of you may already know that after 6 years of being part of Pa Plow Day Bryan is stepping back this year, he wants to plow and enjoy it this year. So myself (Josh) and along with family and friends will be hosting this years event. Plowing starts around 2pm Friday and 9am on Saturday. Same events as years past. I know GT talk had a tent setup last year not sure if they are planning to do so again this year, part vendors will be on hand along with a food stand open both Friday and Saturday, including breakfast items on Saturday morning which is new this year! As always free admission and free parking. All tractors and plowers must be registered. Camping and Campers are welcome (no hook ups)and small contained camp fires are premitted. Any other questions feel free to ask. I hope to see everyone there!! Take Care

Josh From Pa Plow Day

570-713-7723
paplowday@ msn.com

#25 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted February 10, 2012 - 06:45 AM

Hi Everyone,
Planning is well under way for this years Pa Plow Day, As you guys already know it is April 13th and 14th. Some of you may already know that after 6 years of being part of Pa Plow Day Bryan is stepping back this year, he wants to plow and enjoy it this year. So myself (Josh) and along with family and friends will be hosting this years event. Plowing starts around 2pm Friday and 9am on Saturday. Same events as years past. I know GT talk had a tent setup last year not sure if they are planning to do so again this year, part vendors will be on hand along with a food stand open both Friday and Saturday, including breakfast items on Saturday morning which is new this year! As always free admission and free parking. All tractors and plowers must be registered. Camping and Campers are welcome (no hook ups)and small contained camp fires are premitted. Any other questions feel free to ask. I hope to see everyone there!! Take Care

Josh From Pa Plow Day

570-713-7723
paplowday@ msn.com

Josh,
I will give you a call sometime after this weekend once we get the software switch finished. We will definitely be there again and if you need any help just let us know :D

#26 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted February 13, 2012 - 09:24 PM

I posted the event on the calendar, will also be posting a news article on it to help draw some attention.

Here is a card to the event on the calendar, anyone can rsvp if they are going:
Event
7th Annual PA Plow Day
Apr 13, 2012 through Apr 14, 2012 (Ranged Event)

#27 Pa Plow Day Staff OFFLINE  

Pa Plow Day Staff

• Member No: 8496
  • 100 Thanks
  • 37 posts

Posted February 22, 2012 - 08:58 PM

Just wanted to give an update on our Pa Plow Day Calenders. This will be our 4th or 5th year for them and they go from May of this year till April of 2013 and feature pictures from past plow days. Anyone wanting one this year can preorder one by prepaying $17.00 with an option of having them shipped to you for $2.50 if you can not make plow day this year. If you do not prepay for a calender there will be very few available at plow day for $20.00. i will be taking orders until March 10th. Anyone wanting to order one can email me at paplowday@msn.com for more information.
Thanks
Josh
  • NUTNDUN said thank you

#28 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted February 22, 2012 - 09:27 PM

Josh, I haven't forgot about giving you a call. Been hectic lately but I will give you a shout by this weekend. If you need any help with anything just let us know. We are planning on being up there again like we have the last couple years. Will probably get a hotel room again for Friday night and will be up there early Friday morning if you need help setting anything up.

#29 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted March 04, 2012 - 08:38 PM

Anyone else staying at the red roof inn again this year? I think I am going to put a reservation in the next couple of days for Friday night.

#30 Ron White OFFLINE  

Ron White

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 267
  • 123 Thanks
  • 124 posts

Posted March 04, 2012 - 09:14 PM

Hi George,

I plan on staying at the Red Roof Inn again this year, I am going to call tomorrow and I hope they aren't booked full yet !!

Edited by Ron White, March 04, 2012 - 09:14 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pennsylvania, plow day, plow