ducky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 564
  • 1,628 Thanks
  • 3,869 posts

Posted December 27, 2011 - 07:16 PM

rdzable
Welcome to Gttalk. That is a very nice collection of Yellow and a very nice building. I am into Masseys as is oldcowhand but did fall in love with a 782. That is one nice little tractor.

#17 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,455 Thanks
  • 39,682 posts

Posted December 27, 2011 - 07:31 PM

Welcome! Nice herd you have there. Cubs are pretty cool, got one myself.

#18 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted December 27, 2011 - 08:16 PM

:wave: rdzabel Welcome to GTTalk! We're glad to have you with us! You have a nice collection of Cubs for sure! I collect one of the oddball tractors you spoke of...Wheel Horse, but have had a cub or 2 also and liked the ones I had! Thank you for the introduction and for sharing the pics! I see that you figured out the Avatar picture too.

#19 IHCubGuy OFFLINE  

IHCubGuy

Tractorholic

• Member No: 3438
  • 1,358 Thanks
  • 1,475 posts

Posted December 27, 2011 - 11:24 PM

Nice looking fleet you have there. Just like Alan said the addiction never stops and you have to just add more. Between my dad and I we are up to 23 garden tractors and 17 farm tractors. All but 5 of them are red of the "IH" variety, the others are one each JD garden and farm tractors, a Case farm, and 2 MF garden tractors. One of these days I want to get ALL of them together and get a picture of them, maybe come spring when the weather starts getting nice for the year.

#20 rdzabel OFFLINE  

rdzabel

• Member No: 7938
  • 8 Thanks
  • 16 posts

Posted December 27, 2011 - 11:59 PM

Nice looking fleet you have there. Just like Alan said the addiction never stops and you have to just add more. Between my dad and I we are up to 23 garden tractors and 17 farm tractors. All but 5 of them are red of the "IH" variety, the others are one each JD garden and farm tractors, a Case farm, and 2 MF garden tractors. One of these days I want to get ALL of them together and get a picture of them, maybe come spring when the weather starts getting nice for the year.

I enjoy the Cubs because of the quality and quantity, but am finding some of the other older oddballs are of good quality also. I thought I would never own a John deere, but found a 110 with round fenders, and had to have it. It was already restored by a woman who was known as the John Deere Lady. I had to put some of it together, but she did a terrific job! The IH Cubs are still my passion though.

#21 rdzabel OFFLINE  

rdzabel

• Member No: 7938
  • 8 Thanks
  • 16 posts

Posted December 28, 2011 - 12:10 AM

Are you uploading the picture from a link (photo editing program) or straight from your computer?

Thanks for the help from all of you. I just didn't know the difference between avatar and profile picture, this is my first time as a forum patcipant. I'm usually the lurker'

#22 Bolens 1000 OFFLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,684 Thanks
  • 17,204 posts

Posted December 28, 2011 - 09:18 AM

Thanks for the help from all of you. I just didn't know the difference between avatar and profile picture, this is my first time as a forum patcipant. I'm usually the lurker'

OK, Glad to hear you got it figured out.