• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 27,661 Thanks
  • 39,035 posts

Posted December 25, 2011 - 08:19 AM

I have this binder, dated 3-'92. Serial #'s 400,000 thru 665,000. I am going to attempt to upload sections that we do not have in the library. This will be a lengthy process, but I hope to make sure we have a parts manual uploaded for each tractor listed below:
If you see a listing above that is not uploaded as yet, feel free to PM me and I will try to get that uploaded soon. I will let you know when I get it up, but if it seems like I'm taking a while, remind me. I did download one file listed to cover the 1200, 1250, 1450, & 1650. It only had scanned pages from section N. Probably the engine was the only change. I can add the engines in an upload so that folks have part #'s relevant to that particular model engine.
Anyone who wishes to offer assistance/advice on this endeavor feel free to comment, either here or by PM.
I want the forum to have a complete manual section as we grow so that the new folks can find what ever they might need for help.

Attached Thumbnails

• TC-157.jpg

• Bolens 1000 and Saltydawg have said thanks

#2 Saltydawg OFFLINE  

• Member No: 7982
  • 3 Thanks
  • 34 posts

Posted December 31, 2011 - 08:00 PM

Thank you Kenny for all your hard work on this. I have already taken advantage of some of the manuals here for my 109 cub, and it has helped immensly as this is my first cub restoration.

#3 newCubCadetGuy OFFLINE  

• Member No: 38246
  • 0 Thanks
  • 3 posts

Posted June 13, 2013 - 11:47 AM

Hey - I'm new to the restoration world and I am looking for TC-157-F to help me restore my Cub Cadet 129... would you (or anyone else) be able to send me a copy of it?

Thanks for the help!