• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MF10 DIESEL OFFLINE  

MF10 DIESEL

• Member No: 109
  • 73 Thanks
  • 202 posts

Posted May 19, 2010 - 07:48 AM

I have heard through two sources now that someone out there makes a new nose piece and possibly a dash for MF10,12. I think it's an individual doing this on the side. I also remember reading on another forum that someone was making the steering wheel center cap in several colors now. I could sure use some help with getting into contact with these people. Someone was working on reproduction sleeve hitches on this forum as well if I remember correctly. I do know Maple-Hunter makes decal kits.

With the recent high prices of good used parts on Ebay it is clear the demand is there for parts. A little too much demand if you ask me, this is supposed to be fun.

Now if only somebody could help me with some repop steering wheels, heck I'd take them used with cracked plastic! Both the MF12 hydras need steering wheels!

#2 mikebramel OFFLINE  

mikebramel

Ron Paul

• Member No: 82
  • 176 Thanks
  • 1,009 posts

Posted May 19, 2010 - 02:05 PM

Jeremy Lathrop [jeremy.lathrop at YAHOO COM]

not sure if it still works but it did a couple months ago

#3 MAV OFFLINE  

MAV

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 487
  • 108 Thanks
  • 215 posts

Posted May 19, 2010 - 07:10 PM

I thought at one time olcowhand was turning out some steering wheel center caps. Maybe he will chime in.

#4 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,588 Thanks
  • 29,831 posts

Posted May 19, 2010 - 07:24 PM

I still make them as time allows. They are solid aluminum, polished, with an o-ring to fit snug into steering wheel center. Come with decal applied. $45 plus shipping.
DSC00064..jpg This one in pic fits the later models that used the thin insert center, the one that fits the MF7 through early 14 is a bit wider at the base. Can't find the correct pic at the moment.

#5 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,588 Thanks
  • 29,831 posts

Posted May 19, 2010 - 07:27 PM

I make Cub center caps as well.
CC CAP..jpg

#6 custom8mm98 OFFLINE  

custom8mm98

• Member No: 30
  • 1 Thanks
  • 60 posts

Posted May 22, 2010 - 03:54 PM

i make the headlight bezels and center caps, much like daniel this is something i do when time allows, owning three companies leaves me with little time. i will try to get them done in the fall when things slow down for me, i know i have several ppl wanting them just havent had the time to make them. sorry!