• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 joiner OFFLINE  

joiner

• Member No: 1760
  • 0 Thanks
  • 15 posts

Posted March 19, 2011 - 02:44 PM

Thanks for the confirmation. I will get 3 belts and see how it goes.

The Tractor model is an HT 2087 with a serial number of 0201096

Thanks very much.

#47 kingkab55 OFFLINE  

kingkab55
  • Member No: 71870
  • 2 Thanks
  • 4 posts

Posted October 27, 2015 - 07:48 PM

Hi. As the manual states the Sansturm pump can have a small cylinder added by patching in before the oil goes into the main manifold. Loaders have 3 to 4 long large cylinders. So I would not try to hook up the the onboard pump. May strain it to much.

Normally the ones I have seen have a pump mounted on the side and is driven by on of the three PTO belts. But you have to remove the heat sheald so you have access to the belt and what not.

The manauls on SamsBolens show how stuff can be added in. I'm planing on adding one more aux lever to the dash of mine and adding to more lins in the front for my dozer blade. But those are small cylinders.

I may need to add a cooler to the system to keep the temp down with extra componerts in play.

THe manual on the Bolens Hydrolics seems to elude that the HT20 came with not only pwer steering but the cooler as well.

Hope that helps you.

#48 LPBolens ONLINE  

LPBolens

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 874
  • 1,176 Thanks
  • 882 posts

Posted October 27, 2015 - 11:28 PM

Although you may often see the auxiliary pump for an FEL being driven by replacing one of the three PTO belts on a Large Frame, that was not the way that Johnson intended their models to run. They provided an additional pulley that was to be installed between the tractor PTO and the engine on the crankshaft stub shaft. OEM set-up was a 4" pulley on the hydraulic pump and a 4" pulley on the engine stub shaft.

• Bolens 1000, blackjackjakexxix and Paulgo have said thanks