• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7087
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted December 11, 2011 - 07:15 PM

I get corrected more than I care to say, but I don't mind it, as I don't want to lead anyone down the wrong road. Sometimes I brain fart, other times I'm just plain wrong! Sometimes I wanna help on posts I am fairly familiar with the problem at hand, but if I start typing & something doesn't feel right, I'll back out of the reply. I should do that more often I suppose!:bigrofl:

lol... i dont care about getting corrected, as long as your not disrespectful about it. i must confess im wrong about power king stuff a lot actually, "the more you learn, the less you know"

#32 fort apache OFFLINE  

fort apache

Tractorholic

• Member No: 7817
  • 15 Thanks
  • 137 posts

Posted December 15, 2011 - 04:21 PM

I was wondering that. I'm new here too. I'm interested in buying a PK, have one in mind now, just waiting for more info. Are they really comparable to a farmall cub? How do they fare in a side by side comparison?

Great group of PKs bmxkid, I have always liked the PKs, but I grew up with Farmall Cubs instead, and we all know those tractors are in the same class.

#33 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

Ryan313

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7087
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted December 15, 2011 - 05:18 PM

I was wondering that. I'm new here too. I'm interested in buying a PK, have one in mind now, just waiting for more info. Are they really comparable to a farmall cub? How do they fare in a side by side comparison?

i think the are comperable, to a certin extent. the 16 inch pk is a fair amount smaller but a 24 inch is not that much smaller. if you could scale a pk to a bigger tractor i dont think it would be challenged by many.