Garden Tractor Forums banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Media Albums Showcase items About

0 Posts
    i downloaded the manual for the john deere 318 and im trying to extract it and it says it needs a password. any help with this?

· Super Moderator
    1976 Sears SS18, 2008 JD 2320
    14,361 Posts
    Thanks Ducky. I'm happy to share this opportunity with you and Kenny. I'm in good company.

· In memory of Alice's Creator
    56,061 Posts
    Sorry for not letting you know, but Scott's load to Tulsa was cancelled. So I don't have the tires yet. I am sure he will get them here as soon as he can. One of his delivery points in Tulsa is only about 2 miles from my house. Thanks again for them.

· Tractorholic
    182 Posts
    Thanks Ducky it was a pleasure meeting you.. maybe one day when im up that way again ill buy you supper..

· In memory of Alice's Creator
    56,061 Posts
    How cheap is cheap? Wonder what shipping would cost to Tulsa?

0 Posts
    Hello Ducky: Thank you for the download on JD 316 manual. I have had this tractor for 20yrs and starting to have a few issues with it. This manual should help, tractor has 1,500 hrs on it now.

· Premium Member
    15,579 Posts
    Ducky, the hydro I pulled out of the other 1655 what a Eaton. If you can use parts from it your are more then welcome to it.

3 Posts
    Ducky - I'm having problems downloading the 316-318-420 manual. Can you email it to me? pgawanab69 @ gmail.com
    Thanks,
    Mike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…